|5| In Between

Dymitri Villacroixe

"Anyone dares to hurt or lay any of your fucking finger on him will be hunt down! Got that!" My eyes widened as he declared that in the crowd of students. I looked him unbelievably and when he looked down, I flinched a bit by the way his cold gaze stuck on me. He did manage a smirk then faced the crowd again.

"Let's go Betas, I'm pretty sure Master Ahron will be happy about this." A Beta, exclaimed with a creepy grin as he shot us one final glare until he and his accomplices teleported together.

There was silence. No one dares to talk or to make any sounds. I was snapped back to reality when I felt someone dragged me and the next thing I knew, I'm already walking at the hallways together with the Ace, Prince and King.

"Demi!" I heard someone called my name behind. I glanced back while keeping my pace with the Triple Crown especially the King, as I saw Ali and the others following us.

"A-ali!" I called back trying to take my hand away from his grip but he only tightened his grip, making my skin to burn a little.

"Y-you're hurting me! Let me go! I wanna go to my friends." I demanded.

"Don't you dare little kitten. I saved your life from those shitfaces awhile ago and I want you to go with me."

"No way. Now let me go---"

"Let the kid go King." A gentle yet threatening voice was heard along the hallway as a black big ring appeared ahead of us.

Then, there was a man who came outside with his light brown hair dripping to his shoulder, and a serious face he was wearing.

We stopped on our track.

"Leave us alone Sky or I'll burn you to the ground too." King's dangerous voice soothed inside my ear as it gives me chills in my spine.

"What's with these guys?" I mentally asked to myself looking at them.

"Don't bring that innocent kid down to your gang war against the Betas King. Omegas were out of it." The person King called Sky deadpanned and took a glance at me.

"Hand him over King." Sky demanded.

The intimidating King snorted, as well as the two other part of the triple crown.

"And who are you to stop me? A weak Omega like you?"

Before King could speak again, I took the chance to get his hand away from me. He was about to grabbed me again when Sky raised his hand, revealing his two fingers with a long pointy nails and it suddenly glowed in a gold light.

I felt something under me suddenly gone and when I looked down, I saw a portal under me which is eventually I fell inside. The next thing I knew, I fell down and a pair of hands was now supporting me.

"Are you okay?" Ali asked me concerned.

"Yeah."

I looked at the King who's now glaring angrily in me. I manage to averted my gaze away from him and looked at the person who created the portal under me awhile ago.

"I guess we should go now." Sky exclaimed as he created another portal at his back with his pointy glowing nails and stepped back, letting himself eaten by the hollow ring behind him.

"We should go too Demi. Triple Crown is not safe." Bridget explained looking at them.

Suddenly, a black hollow ring appeared above us, as it moved down and ate us all but before we could eaten by the portal, I saw him glaring, gritting his teeth. He was about to ran after us when eventually the portal disappeared.