|14| Let's Party

Third Person's POV

Taylor came back in consciousness but upon opening her eyes, a creepy dark grin was plastered among her lips. Eyes darkened, she stood up, patting the dirt away from her shirt. She went out wearing the same grin.

Her co-officers was bit worried when she didn't came back for almost two minutes but upon seeing the Delta Head Student walked her way upstage, they we're relieved.

Taylor took the place where a student plays an electronic keyboard. The boy wasn't supposed to gave way for her when Taylor glared at him, making the boy to flinched and backed away.

"Hello everyone. Please enjoy our performance for today." The crowd gasped as they didn't have a clue to Taylor's words when she spoke to her native language in the human world which is Hangul.

Being a half human and a hybrid from Zelquestria, she have some slight advantages upon learning some of the culture and literature of the human world. Taylor Morgans is a Korean, and that goes same as her little brother, Tyler.

"What the fuck did she say?"

"I don't have any fucking clue."

"What a weirdo."

Students began to walked away but the doors were shut locked, as well as the glass windows were blocked from the outside with thick metallic wall.

"Hey! Let us out!"

"What a bitch!"

"We don't wanna hear your trashy performance!"

The people 'boo-ed', shouting and throwing profanities at her.

Dymitri was worried, looking upstage to the girl she considered as an older sister wearing a dark grin.

"Tyler, what's happening?" Dymitri asked him worried.

"I don't know."

The crowd was shut away once she pressed a key to the electronic keyboard as waves of sound travelled towards the crowd of students.

Once she pressed another key, she began to play it until she sang a song from her homeland in the human world.

Now Playing:
Oh My God (English Version)
by (G)I-DLE

Nothing can pull me away
From your embrace
I'm not going anywhere
Here we go again
I hear the sound of pain
Flowing slowly through my veins

The students inside put their hands to cover their ears who have been affected by the surge of great sound waves.

Help me help me
Oh I don't know how to breathe for real
Set free, set free
This craving is gonna be (Almost gonna be) deadly

Tyler looked at Dymitri at pure shocked. Ali, Sky, even Ace was panicked too seeing what's happening inside while the King remained calmed.

"We need to hide from the surge, it will definitely hurt us." Tyler said.

"I know, we need to get out as fast as possible." He replied.

Dymitri tried to teleport but he felt electricuted, making him to fall to the floor.

"Dymitri!" Tyler was about to help him when Taylor interrupted.

I know that you're only playin'
I hate it so much I love it
What would be the repercussions
If I let you inside me
It's so dangerous I want it
Guess you got me where you want me
I don't care that I'm addicted