|39| Announcement

Third Person's POV

Dymitri found himself back in their room. Sitting up, he haven't realized that Titania, Demeter together with Tiara and also from before is with them with Theodore.

"Demi!" Demeter rushed to her son.

"What happened? Are you feeling alright? Does anything hurt?" Demeter worriedly asked.

"N-no." He shortly replied.

"What happened? Why I'm here?" Dymitri asked.

"You lost your consciousness a while ago while bleeding your nose." The man from before spoke and immediately Dymitri looked at him with a feared expression.

"Y-you! Why are you here!?" Dymitri asked, surprising when his voice was bit raised.

The man smirked at him.

"I'm Thadeus, Theodore's cousin." The rude man imposed with a smirk on his face.

"T-thadeus?"

"Yes my dear, he's the crown prince of the Titan kingdom and the next King." Tiara explained.

"T-then, who's that b-boy?" Dymitri asked out of nowhere, perking their attentions.

"Boy? What do you mean?" Thadeus asked.

"The boy, the one with--"

"Thadeus, can you please bring him a bottle of potion? He's still pale and tired." Tiara immediately cut him off by sending his grandchild downstairs.

Thadeus was somehow suspicious about his cousin's boyfriend, on about the boy he means but with his grandma's orders, he can't go against her. Obediently, he followed the former queen's order and silently exited the room.

Tiara and Titania exchanged glances, a look of worry crept on their face until they focused their attention back to the young God of Time.

"Can you tell us about the boy you're saying?" Tiara made the move and curiously looked at Dymitri.

"You had a vision? Aren't you?" She asked.

"A vision of my grandson and a boy, perhaps?" She added making the boy to look at her.

"Y-yeah." He admitted.

"Can you explain us what happened?" Tiara asked patiently.

"Well, there are beasts, they are four, a gigantic tortoise and on its shell, there were bushes and also trees with the body of rocks, a blue serpent, a black dragon and a four-winged bird. They're are calling for someone. And then, I saw a boy, he's wearing white, everything on him is white. Even his hair, it's long and white. His skin is white as snow and his eyes, they're blue." He explained trying to explain all what he saw in his vision.

"Then, the boy, in his hands, there are jewels floating with different colors until it flashed into the human world on him, riding a bicycle with his normal appearance and then," he gulped the lump of his throat and nervously looked at the queen.

"Continue hun, there's no need to rush." The former queen urged with a smile.

"I saw them, Thadeus and the boy, they do not like each other. They're fighting and everything flashed again, turning into the time where--" he felt his throat became dry remembering how the boy slowly died, blood flooding the floor with a pained look at him.

"Then, what happened?"

"The boy protected Thadeus from an arrow and it pierced his chest. He then fall and died." He finally said it and Tiara immediately felt stumbling.