|21| Assaulted

Third Person's POV

The night has passed and the two chose to stay in the hospital wing with their senior, Sky who's busy laughing at Leo's face. Leo, meanwhile tried his best not to be embarrassed in front of them, especially to his Master. They're currently playing some card card game and Leo always loose to the three so he should follow what the three wants him to do.

"Come Leo! Do the body roll again!! Come on!" Dymitri said while his body was filled with excitement.

"Sure! Do that again Leo! Go!" Ali cheered and clapped his hands.

Leo looked at his Master who's chuckling at them. He moved his head as if signaling Leo to do the body roll. Leo stood up in defeat and prepared himself. The three looked at him until he began to move his body, doing the oh-so-called body roll. The room filled with laughter as they cheered Leo to dance even more.

"Hey! Let's stop here. Gosh." Leo immediately defended himself from the humiliation.

"Okay, but that's great!" Ali said wiping a stray tear coming out from his eyes.

"Okay, let's stop here guys. It's quite late, the two of you should rest. Even though we have a day to rest tomorrow, you should be in your rooms now. Plus, I'm tired too." Sky told them.

"Can we stay here?" Dymitri pleaded looking hopeful to Sky.

"As much as I want baby boy but no. Off you go now."

Dymitri pouted and stood up, as well as Khalil. The two hugged their head student until they pulled away.

"Good night Sky! Take care!" Ali mentioned waving.

"Get well soon! And Leo, please take care of Sky okie?" Dymitri looked up to see the man who's currently standing beside the hospital bed of Sky.

"Of course little one." Leo replied with a smile.

"Okie, bye you two! See you tomorrow!" Dymitri waved to the two until they finally exited the room.

"Those two are sure annoying sometimes." Sky chuckled which caused Leo to looked at him.

"Leo? You should rest too."

"How about you Master? You are still not okay." Leo worriedly asked.

"I'm fine. I'm strong right? I don't want my friend to end up tired too." He genuinely said to the Lion with a smile.

"As you wish." Leo bowed until he disappeared.

Sky was now left all alone inside the hospital wing. He sunk himself to the bedsheet and reminiscent the first day he officially learned how to summon a spirit, especially a celestial spirit.

It was a sunny day, when he decided to visit the library to find a book. The room is spacious, filled with shelves full of different books containing different genres and topics. He was alone back there because the students were so busy for the training sessions because the Battle Royale is about to come.

He visited an section, where is slightly hidden from the others. He was about to pick a book when he accidentally saw the section of books where staffs of the academy strictly prohibited the students to enter. He read the letters above the door.

"Restricted Section."

He knows it's dangerous but his curiousity killed him. He knows that there's no more students like him inside and the librarian is still sleeping in her chair so he took the chance and snoop inside. It was dark, and creepy. The only light that is illuminating the room is the small light bulb above.