Announcement!

First of all, I would like to thank you all for reading Crystal Academy and the Seven Deadly Sins. You don't know how much I appreciate people who reads my works, even though I'm not really fluent in English. I know that they are many typos and grammatical errors down in my story and I will starting to edit them out when I have time.

Thank you for showing love and support for Crystal Academy and the Seven Deadly Sins y'all. I love you guys!

Anyways,

Book 2 of Zelquestria Series will be posted maybe in early or first quarter of 2022 but I'm still not sure about it.

So I'll make sure I'll be posting the first chapter of it, which is the Prologue of until I started updating it in 2022, so you have a little clue before diving into the story in the near future.

Pre-save it now! [ But if you don't want to, then don't. Kidding! ]

Anyways, this is Loren, sending virtual hugs and kisses to y'all. Again, thank you for loving and supporting me, Loren_bijj and Crystal Academy and the Seven Deadly Sins.

Stay hydrated and always take care of yourselves. Muah.

|Book 2 of Zelquestria Series|

Diamond Academy
and the Heavenly Beasts

Diamond Academy and the Heavenly Beasts is out now!

But will update in mid-2022 and it's still on progress. Check my account to check it out.

Are you ready for Aurora Imperial and Thadeus Crimsonblack y'all?