|28| Unexpected Call

Third Person's POV

Dymitri woke up feeling comfortable and warm. He shifted his body and turned around only embraced by the overwhelming warmth so he cuddled closer and laid his head in the pillow but his eyebrows furrowed as he felt his supposed to be pillow is hard and warm. He caressed it and he heard a chuckle so he opened his eyes and catch the gaze of the intimidating King, looking straight to his purple eyes.

He yelped in surprised and tried to get away from the King's embrace but he was immediately held by a pair of arms and pulled him back, hitting his face into the toned chest of the King. He squirmed under his touch but the King didn't let go, instead he leaned down until his nose is touching the tip of Dymitri's nose resulting the Kitten to stop from moving.

"Don't move, you're making me hard." He whispered lowly with his deep raspy voice that made icicles raced down to Dymitri's spine. He shuddered when he felt something poking his legs, it's hard and it's twitching until realizations struck him that the thing that poking his legs is King's morning wood.

A blush crept in his face and closed his eyes, until King chuckled and ruffled his hair, pushing his self back creating space to the both of them.

"It seems like you're exhausted last night after you came in my hands, I had to clean you up after you fell asleep." King amused standing up wearing only boxers and his shaft is bulging out. Dymitri immediately averted his gaze away from King, especially the thing that is seeking attention from King.

The nearly naked King grinned seeing how his Kitten reacted at his state right now. He can't help it, he always sleep like that.

But suddenly, images from last night's happenings made him embarrassed, remembering how King jerk him off, kissed passionately and came in his hands until he fell asleep. The shade of red blush were now redder than before and King noticed it.

"Don't be embarrassed, it normally happens to lovers." He assured and smirked when his Kitten turned his head to see him. The blush is still evident tho, but he calmed a bit down.

King walked off with a cocky grin, muscles flexed everytime he moved as he head towards the bathroom to take his business other than showering.

Dymitri took a pillow as he sat down in a toddler manner and hugged the pillow against his legs and chest but as soon the familiar scent hit his nostrils, he sighed in comfort and relief how the overwhelming musky masculine scent infiltrate his nose and lungs. King's scent made him at ease and he's relieved that King is not around or else, he would embarrassed himself again in front of the man who happens to touched him affectionately. It would be weird that he's sniffing the remnants of King's scent when the King is present in the area.

His face scrunched up when he remembered something, he should go visit his two other friends that are staying in the same building with him. Without further ado, he climbed down the bed and wore his slippers as he exited the room and rushed to the room where Khalil and Skye stays. He was near to his friends' room when a door next to the room where Ali and Skye stays opened and revealed a sleepy Prince wiping the sleepiness away from his eyes. He only wears shorts and revealed his scrumptious body in sight.

"Oh, morning little one." Prince greeted him groggily and yawned after.

"Morning Kieffer." Prince immediately stood frozen at his place. He looked skeptically at Dymitri and Dymitri eyed him back.

"W-what?" Dymitri asked.

"You call me in my name." He replied and Dymitri's eyebrows furrowed.

"Why? Is there wrong with that?"