|41| Deities

Third Person's POV

Moving back to the Coltranes residence, they put Dymitri into bed and treat him. The rest of the gang was sent back to their families to ensure their safety except for Ali, Skye, Kieffer and Exequile.

Kieffer and Exequile assisted the two to the infirmary so they could tend their wounds and minor injuries while Titania went after them to admit Demeter in the hospital.

Dymitri's mother is currently sleeping though, resting with all of her might while Ramises, Demonise, Tiara, Thadeus and Theodore remained at the God's side.

"It's just me or everytime we have something to discuss on, Joker and his goons always finds us." Demonise scoffed.

"It's just like it's a big coincidence though."

"Maybe because there is a spy inside our group." Ramises interjected.

"I was thinking the same thing Ramises,but who could this be?" Demonise said.

"Let me handle this. I'll find whoever's behind all of this."

"For now, let's just keep it to ourselves. There's a possibility that if we tell this to the council, the spy could plan another way to destroy us." Tiara suggested and the rest agreed.

Theodore watched the sleeping form of Dymitri in his bed, worry starting to eat hos body up. Tiara noticed him and she approached her grandson, putting her hand into his shoulder.

"He'll be fine my child. He's strong." Tiara rubbed his shoulder for assurance and Theodore nodded, not in the mood to speak.

"We'll leave for now. We'll give you privacy. If you want something, we're downstairs, okay?" Theodore just nodded as his response and the others understand it that his answer is yes, moving out, they closed the door silently and walked downstairs.

Theodore headed to Dymitri, sitting beside him as he brush the strands of gray locks.

"You're fine now, I'm sorry for not saving you back then. I'm sorry I could've do anything." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, leaning down to kiss his forehead. He then pulled away and climbed up the bed, lying beside him. He watched the boy silently, appreciating the boy's features and beauty. A moment later, he then closed his eyes and peacefully fell asleep.

Meanwhile,

Dymitri woke up once again in the dark world where no one exist, well, except for his mother's friend who appeared in front of Dymitri.

"Dymitri, I must say you're growing stronger."

"What happened? Are everyone okay?"

"They're okay little one. As well as you."

"Why am I here again? What happened?" He curiously asked.

"That should bw my question to you little one? Why are you always here?" The God of Death replied.

"W-what? What do you mean?" He asked nervously.

"Don't tell me, that all this time, I'm the one who's been going here? And you're not summoning me?" He asked once again.

"Precisely." Death responded.

"Tell me little one, why are you always here? Is there something you want from me?"