|7| Defense Mechanism

Third Person's POV

Days later and Monday approached so fast. Dymitri is now on his way to his to his second period where he and his friends parted ways in the corridors. He entered the room silently, not to disturb the three higher house members on their business.

As he closed the door, he accidentally catched a glimpse of the intimidating King who's looking at him coldly. Beside him was the Ace and next is Prince who is busy tapping his phone.

Dymitri averted his gaze elsewhere as find his way to his desk. He immediately sat down and roamed his eyes around. His classmates were all talking to their friends, making their own group while he was there, all alone by himself. Even the other Omegas were all alone too. Shy and introvert.

"Good morning class!" The professor came in with her briefcase alongside. She sat down to her desk and put away her things.

"Today, you'll be doing an activity and this activity is not individual. Please group yourselves into 4." She announced.

The class went loud as they find their own groups. The class consists of 32 students in different levels and houses. Dymitri roamed his eyes to his co-Omegas but eventually let a small sigh of disappointment after seeing all other Omegas already had a group.

All of them already had a group with four members and Dymitri is left behind.

"King! Pick me!"

"Pick me Ace! I'm better!"

"No! I'm way better that you two."

"No way, Please pick me Prince!"

He turned his head to the girls who raising their hands and insisting the Triple Crown to pick them as their group mate.

They actually cringe to their fellow Alpha and Gamma because of their desperate behavior. Meanwhile, Ace seemed to notice the purple eyed kid all alone, sitting on his desk looking to the other groups who had complete members.

"Hey kiddo." Dymitri turned his head to them. He was surprised actually. The girls looked at his direction with confused look.

"You alone?" Ace asked him.

Dymitri furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and started to look around as if he's securing if he's the one who being asked by Ace.

"M-me?" He hesitantly pointed to himself.

"Yes, you. So, you're alone?" Ace asked again.

He looked at the girls who are already giving him glares.

"I-I'm good." He lied after realizing the pairs of eyes being stuck at him.

Prince looked at the Ace and eventually to the King who is silently looking at them.

"Professor? We'll pick this guy." Ace called out to the professor and pointed to the purple eyed kid.

His eyes widened both in shock. He began to throw his hands in the air and protested that he's alright.

"Tsk. What's with that kid?"

"The nerve? Ugh!"

"I hate his guts."

"Uh huh, that kid belongs to the Omegas right?"

"Yes girl."

"He looks weak."

"I can make him unconscious in just one slap."

"Haha, yeah right."

Dymitri lowered his head in embarrassment as he heard the girls murmuring about him.