Where are you 'pt2'

Apologies guys!!! I must of deleted some of the paragraphs of the previous chapter by accident because the published chapter didn't end how I wanted it to.

This is chapter is going to carry on from the previous chapter. It is the first and will probably the last 'PART 2' update I will do. This is not a proper update so it's going to be short!!!

Sorry!!!!

---------

I blankly stare at the rectangular shaped package,I dispose of the wrapping paper to the side.

It was a beautiful jewellery box, I trace my fingers over the patterns carved into the outside of the box. There were words carefully engraved on the top, it read.

'Because no matter what.....I'd still choose you"

Even though the words were simple and short it was meaningful, it warmed my heart just thinking of the thought he must of put into the gift. However it made me sad knowing he isn't here with us.

"That was very sweet of him" said Rose

"I believe our Son has a kind heart, who would of thought ivan having compassion" hunter teased

"Oh shut it you......i think we should start on the food.....Rogue?" Rose had said as she got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm just coming give me two seconds" I quickly jump and put all my gifts into my room. I carefully placed the jewellery box on my dressing table before leaving the room to join Rose.

When I entered the kitchen Rose had already started preparing the medium sized turkey.

"What should I do?" I ask whilst scooping my hair back into a loose bun.

"Well I'm starting on the turkey so you can do the vegetables, there's quiet a lot so I'll help you as soon as I've finished this" she replies

"Ok sounds great"

I was halfway through pealing the carrots when my mind drifted away again, at first my thoughts were focused around the scene in the cell, different thoughts and bad feelings started to flood back but i quickly dismissed the traumatic events and diverted my attention to something more positive and appealing. Ivan.

I was starting to doubt his arrival was going to happen, it was still early but he's already missed the presents being opened.

"He's going to be here Rogue" Roses voice had snapped me back into reality.

"How did-"

"You squint your eyes when you're in deep thought" she replies.

I was completely oblivious to my face making when I think but I suppose when your mind is somewhere else you don't really think about it.

"Just relax, he's going to be here. We're in his house for starters and he hasn't seen you in a while so I highly doubt he would miss the opportunity" she comforts

"I know I'm just being a little dramatic"

"No you're not, whenever Hunter went out on one of his crazy jobs, worry was the only thing I could do. Id be so caught up in missing him that I would forget to feed, Hunter would return from his trips and give me great big lecture for not feeding. It would always make him reluctant to leave he feared I would hurt myself or make myself ill. To top it off I'd always give him the silent treatment for leaving me when he would return........it was so hard I wanted nothing more than to jump on him and shower him with kisses, but I felt like I needed to punish him for going away, I was so focused on being cold to him that I didn't even notice that every time I ignored him or turned away it hurt him. In reality it would hurt him to leave me" Rose voice had softened with each word, sadness and regret was evident in her eyes.

Hearing her words had brought me guilt as well as comfort. As my saying goes, 'thinking with a negative mind won't result in a positive outcome'. I had to be positive, if ivan said he would be here then he will be here I needed to have faith in him. After all sure he's missing me just as much.

"Thank you Rose, that really helped" I reply

We both continue to finish preparing the food, conversation was kept to a minimal. When we had finished everything that needed to be done I wipe my hands and leave the kitchen.

I get back to the living room and the mess I had just cleaned up has returned. Once again i pick up the rubbish and dispose of the bag.

"Rolo you want to help me set up this doll house" Ana asked

"Of course" after seeing all the tiny pieces I immediately regret agreeing to help.

"First we have to set it up and then we can play"

It takes us about 10 minutes to set up the house the way she wanted it, after a few minutes she had got bored and decided we have to put it all away.

We continued to do that until all of her presents had been opened.

I look over to Rose and Hunter who were snuggled up together,i had found it awfully cute but Ana did not agree she was wearing a disgusted look on her face.

"Hunter let go I need to check the food" Rose says as she try's to release herself from Hunters grip.

"I'll do it" I say as I get up

"Are you sure?" Rose questions

"It's fine" I reassure

I quickly check the food to make sure none of it was burning thankfully it was all fine. Once I had finished I went back to the living room to play with Ana.

"How is it?" Rose asked

"It's fine, some of its almost done, it should be ready to eat by about 12"i reply

Ana and Hunter had set up just dance in the living room on her new Wii.

"You wanna play?"she asks

"Are you sure, I'm a pretty good dancer" I tease

"Bring it on" she replies

We position ourselves in front of the Tv as we ready ourselves for the battle of the just dance champion.

It was going well at first we were head to head. The last song was set to random, I was in the lead for the majority of the song but Ana wasn't far behind.

"You're such a cheater Ana!" I playfully shout at Ana as she nudges into my leg in attempt to distract me.

"Am not" she replies

"Yes you are"

"Liar liar pants on fire" she responds. I stick my tongue out at her and she does the same.

"I see you've all started without me" those very words had caused me to drop my remote and silenced the whole room.

My stomach felt like it was doing flips and my heart was beating abnormally fast. Finally the wait is over he is finally here.

Vote, comment and follow me!!!!!