Its my house

When I woke up I was tangled up in the blankets I had used last night. Today was Friday and we supposed to have a Job today.

I got up an ate breakfast. I went up stairs to check if Ivan was still in bed, but when I opened the door he wasn't there,in fact the bed hadn't been touched. I checked the bathroom but no sign of him, I went back downstairs when I looked outside his car wasn't there. He must of gone somewhere, I didn't really care to be honest he's a big boy he can take care of himself.

I had a shower,brushed my teeth and hair ,then got changed into a grey fitted converse track suit with my white nike airs. I heard the door suddenly slam"

"You're up" the unexpected voice made me jump.

"Jesus Christ" I say whilst holding my hand over my heart.

"What it isn't my fault you're a pussy" Ivan's shrugs his broad shoulders

I finish tying up my shoes and scrape my hair back into a messy bun.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I ask

"We are going to club RED tonight to finish what we started, word is that Romeos going to be there but we can't confirm that"

"Then we go back to the mansion?"

"No, we won't be going back until Sunday"

"Why?" I question

"Just in case it kicks off, we want to keep it here the last thing I need is a bunch of pissed of vampires at my house"

"What do i do?"

"Same as last time" the conversation stops there.

I went downstairs later on after I had finished doing things upstairs.I sat on the chair next to Ivan. He was flicking threw the channels.

"Stop!" I scream

"What?" he asks whilst looking at me

"Twilight!" as soon as those words left my mouth, Ivan releases the loudest frustrated groan I've ever heard.

"No.Fucking.way" he states whilst shaking his head.

"Put it on" I encourage

"No absolutely not"

"But it's twilight" I whine

"I don't care, it's the biggest load of bullshit , it's been out for ages how haven't you watched it?" he asks

"I have but not properly, I would always get distracted"

"That's a shame"

"No this is my house, give me the remote" I wrap two hands around the remote and try to pull it from Ivan's grip.

I pulled with all my might but he didn't let go , he didn't even move his arm.I even tried pinching his hand but that was no use.

"Are you done?" he asks with an unamused expression.

"Fine, if I can't watch twilight then I'm not doing the job tonight, I'm not even gonna get ready" I state whilst crossing my arms and turning my head away from him.

"Aww that's cute, that really is just to sweet. Well news flash you little brat, I'm in charge and you don't get to call the shots, you don't even have a say in things. So you can huff and puff like some hormonal teenager you are but you're going tonight even if I have to dress you up and drag you there myself. Got it" he snaps

"Jerk" I sigh and grunt for the next 10 minutes.

"Fucking stop already" he presses a button and twilight comes on.

A huge smile appears on my face as I get comfortable in the chair.

"But I swear if you start crying or doing any of that emotional dramatic shit ,it's going off"

The whole time Ivan was sighing and grunting, he was even swearing at the tv.At one point I'm sure he even said he was going to kill all the cast members.

It was getting to the final scene when they were both outside during the prom dance. I was on balancing on my toes on the couch.

"Oh my god, there in love isn't it cute"

"No" he sternly replied

"They are going to kiss ....wait he's going to turn her ...yes please"

The film finished, I was happy and giddy after watching that film. I can't wait to be in love with someone, the idea of someone willing to do anything me, it was to exciting.

"That was so good, I can't believe he didn't turn her I need to see the others. Oh my god she Id so lucky"

I turned to Ivan who was looking at me weird. I returned the same look. I hadn't realised I was so close to him and I certainly didn't notice I had ahold of his hand.

"Crap, sorry" I quickly remove my hand hand from his and move further away from him. I felt embarrassed that I didn't realise.

I sat there for a little while until he found something to put on.

Vote and comment for next chapter!!xx