Make up

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy new year!!! Sorry for the late update, I've had family down and have finally decided to leave!!!

(A little note- Trolley is the English term for shopping cart. I'm not sure what everyone else calls it, but i wante to get it out the way)

********story start
I put my elbow on the door and rested my left cheek on my clenched fist. The aggravation inside me was growing, resulting in a wave of rude and unkind comments to be mumbled under my breath.

How could he be so stupid, I thought to myself. Inviting her to come shopping with us, way to ruin the day Ivan.

The sound of three doors opening and closing, stopped my train of thought.

Ivan slid into the drivers seat and started up the car.

"Put your seatbelt on" he says in a stern voice.

After a quick roll of the eyes and a loud sigh, I comply. Roughly grabbing the seatbelt and pulling it across me, but my aggravation grew when the seatbelt jerked.

I took a deep breath before retrying, but once again the belt buckle failed to reach its destination.

I pulled again this time with more force, when it was unsuccessful I began to violently pull at the seatbelt.

A muscular hand wrapped around my smaller one and pulled the seatbelt down, the sound of click filled the atmosphere.

Due to the distasteful emotions I was feeling, I roughly pushed Ivan's hand away and returned to my original position of having my arm on the door.

The car ride was tension filled and awkward, every time a sound left Nicole's mouth it would cause me to scoff or roll my eyes. So when we pulled up to the entrance of 'happy homes' I was ecstatic when Nicole rushed out of the car towards the shopping trolleys, leaving me in peace.

The way she happily pranced around drove me insane and it clearly didn't go unnoticed.

"Nicole is a nice girl and she happens to be Colts mate, so I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't ruin it for her."

What!!! She's a nice girl....don't ruin it for her. This is his fault, who's side is he on because the last time I checked I was his mate. I angrily thought to myself, before things could escalate any further, I leave the car.

Instead of waiting for the others, I collected a trolley then went straight into the shop.

Since it was Christmas the entire place had been dedicated to the special holiday, Isles where stocked and stacked with specific goods. I hadn't been here before so I had made the decision to start from the very first Isle.

After having a brief yet very detailed conversation with Rose, the not so traditional colours were to be used. The shopping spree would now be narrowed down into the gold, silver and White sections making it a lot easier.

After looking left and right I came to the assumption this was the table decor Isle.

It wasn't very pact so I was able to leave the trolley to the side whilst I searched the shelves.

A plain white table cloth, golden table mats with golden cutlery and candles were some of the few items that made it into the trolley.

"I'm so excited!!" The over enthusiastic voice filled the store. I knew exactly who it was,getting away from it was the only option.

Quickly turning round the corner i managed to dodge the cause of my current irritation. Just as before I take what I need and move on.

Due to the absence of company, my thoughts took over. Maybe I was being a little unfair, it was a long time ago and it's not like I never send anything,right? And then there was Ivan, he probably assumed we would get over it and be best buds again,but I want to enjoy the experience, it's going to be the first Christmas I've had with Ivan and for once I'm not going to be alone.