A quick run

"I found one" Ana called out causing both Ivan and I to pull away.

As usual Ivan has a huge smile on his face.I was left a little confused and flustered for a little while.

"Rogue?" Ivan asks

I look back at him,he had a concerned look on his face.

"Are you alright , you look flustered" he says wit an amused look on he is face.

"Err,yeah I'm fine let's just finish the cake" I quickly change the subject.

Every time I looked at Ivan ,I would quickly look away to embarrassed to keep a gaze and to make matters worse he would be looking at me with a smirk on his face.

When we finished the cake, I helped Ana wrap it up so she could take it back.Ana and Ivan were about to leave when Ivan came up to me.

"Go on Ana , I'll catch you up" Ivan says.

"I'll see you later Rogue" he leans into me with his lips puckered and his eyes squeezed shut.He was blatantly trying to make a joke about it, as he was making kissing sounds.

"What the hell was that ,Ana was standing right there"

"So"

I shake my head and push past him.

The next day I was up early, I did all the chores that I was supposed to do,i cleaned my room and spoke with Tasha about our secret trip.

It was nearing 8pm and it was almost dark ,i hadn't done very much exercise whilst I've been here so I decided to go for a run around the private gardens.

I had a shower and put on my navy blue converse track suit ,with my navy blue Roshe runs.I platt my hair and put in my ear phones.

"Where are you going?" Tasha asks as I head towards the door to leave.

"For a run, you wanna come?" I ask knowing for well she wouldn't accept my offer.

"You know what I'm actually busy right now ,maybe next year or century" she replies

"You have super speed"

"So ,that doesn't mean I'm supposed to use it" she responds whilst eating her breakfast.

"Alright then I'll see you later"

When I get outside it was quite chilly but I know as soon as I start running I'll warm up. It was fairly light outside but it wouldn't be long before darkness took over.I stretch out my legs and arms, I press play on my iPod and start running.

I had drifted away from the gardens and I was running near the Forrest,as scary as I was ,I wasn't that bothered by it i was to busy running.

I was getting tired so I stopped for a little while ,I took out my earphones and put my hands behind my head to control my breathing.

I heard a faint scream coming from the Forrest.It wasn't very loud so whoever it was must of been deeper in. I heard it again but this time I was sure they were screaming for help.

Out of instinct i assumed someone was in danger so without thinking I ran into the dark forest.

The screams were getting louder and more frequent,i couldn't see anything so i had to rely on my hearing to find them.The adrenaline was pumping through my body, i was scared, scared of what I was going to find,scared id be next , scared of getting lost.

I came to a holt when I saw a dark figure dragging a smaller figure.This being vampire territory ,it must be one of the vampires ,that's the only possibility.

The screams were loud, since I was so close I had established it was a female ,I don't know how old or what she looked like but I know she was scared.

She was fighting back,kicking and punching her attacker.

The dark figure grabbed a hold of the victims hair,and sinked their fangs into her. The atmosphere was filled with agonising screams. I couldn't just sit here, I grabbed the biggest stick I could find. The screams were dying down ,meaning she was almost dead.They were going to drink her dry ,without thinking of a plan I charged towards the figure and attacked them with the stick.

As I expected the stick shattered into a thousand pieces.The figure turned towards me ,it was still to dark to see their face.

The girl managed to wriggle free and run away.The figure watched as their injured prey scurried away,their gaze came back to me. It stepped forward and leaned in close.

"You're next" it growled before walking off in human speed ,in the same direction as the girl went.I wanted to help her and I tried but i didn't want to die.Instead of staying I took off in the direction I came, running full speed.

I Tripped over something and tumbled over.I lead there for a second to try and compose myself.I got to my feet and everything looked different.

It was like I was dreaming ,like I had seen it all before, there was most covering the floor.I must of hit my head when I fell over,I'm probably imaging it.

And there it was.......

Vote and comment!!!!