Nothing to me

"When do they arrive?"

"When they please, I think I should stop talking now I don't think Ivan likes people knowing his business, besides Ive got what I need so we can go back now"

The others were all sat in the living room when we arrived.Colt and Nicole were cuddled up to each other on the sofa whilst Ivan sat on the stool.I hated how Nicole ignored me when she was with Colt but she seemed to be happy so I let it go.

"How long do you think it's going to take for the potion to be ready?" Ivan questioned

"I have already started and I've got all the ingredients so it shouldn't take too long maybe two or three days"

I got an apple and a glass of water and sat on the seat that was furthest away from Ivan.I can barely stand him now, if what Rosalie said was true then I should keep my distance however if I befriend him then maybe I won't have to worry about being a meal in the near future.

"Isn't there anything to do around here?" I ask

"What do you think? did you eat a poison ness berry that makes you forget things,it's the fucking forest not an amusement park, if you want something to do ,go in the library and read, I'm sure there's something in there that can entertain your tiny child like brain" said Ivan

"I don't remember asking you" I snap back

"Probably those berries" he scoffed

I got up and walked out the room, I decided to go to the library there were so many books ,there had to be one that I could read. It took me seconds to find a good book, it was jane Austin pride and prejudice, I heard it was one of the best books to read but I never got round to it.I sat down on the chair and began to read, my attention was immediately caught.

I had to stop reading because I was about to wet myself, I checked the time my mouth dropped at what I saw, if been in here reading for almost 5hrs. I was so caught up In the book I hadn't realised id been reading for so long. I had almost finished the book , I sat back down to finish it off when someone walked in.

"You've been in here all day , what are you doing?" Ivan asked

"I don't know?, what do people normally do in a library?" I sarcastically reply.

"Oh because I've never heard sarcasm before, what are you reading?"

"Pride and prejudice"

"Pride and prejudice?" he questions

"What you've never read it" I tease

"Oh no I have, I just thought a retard like you would stick to the Rahul Dahl side of things" I glare at him, I ignore the comment he made after all those scary and violent stories , I'm pretty sure I can take a few nasty comments.

"That's rude"

"Yeah whatever" he says whilst walking towards the door. I continue to read the book.

"Oh by the way, Darcy proposes  Elizabeth's like no but then she gets over it blah blah blah ,Jane and Elizabeth get married etc" I groan in annoyance , what did he achieve by doing that.Asshole.

There was no point reading it so instead I went to go find Nicole I needed to see what the deal with her is.She was upstairs with Colt , I knocked the door and went into the room.

"Hey Rogue" Nicole greeted with excitement.

"Oh you remember my name"

"What's that supposed to mean" she snapped back

"I'll leave you two alone" Colt said whilst quickly walking out of the room.

"You know exactly what it means , I'm supposed to be you're friend but all you've done is be lovey dovey with Colt"

"You are my friend, my best friend to be exact , you're supposed to supportive and happy for me-

"Happy about what?, happy that you're ignoring me ,because I'm not"

"What's wrong with you? are you that jealous?" We were both to busy arguing to notice that Ivan and Colt had both walked into the room to watch our childish behaviour.

"Jealous of what!" I shouted

"That someone cares about me, admit it you're jealous someone cares about me , you've been alone all these years and once again you're alone " her words angered me she knew nothing about my life , she had no idea what I've been through she has no idea what she's done, what I'm about to say isn't going to be nice but I won't regret anything.

"You haven't got the slightest clue what you're talking about, look at yourself, go on look! , you're a nobody Nicole and don't you forget it , I don't envy you I pity you, you're so weak and pathetic.Don't let the little bit of attention get to you're head, it's quite funny to see an emotionally unstable, pathetic little girl like yourself get a little bit brave because you've shagged a vampire, you're a little slut, you think he cares about you, you're nothing to him but a chew toy a snack, you're nothing to him and you're nothing to me. And I can't wait until the day when he drops you like the nobody you are, because I won't be there to comfort you I'll dismiss you like you dismissed me. You're not my friend , don't speak to me don't look at me don't even say my name!" I didn't regret anything , she was the only person I told about my life and parents and I never thought she would use it against me.

Nicole looked at me with teary eyes, I have never seen her so hurt and upset, but the sadness was quickly replaced with anger and rage.

"Fuck you! Rogue , you didn't care about me you never did, you weren't my friend I just used you , I used you like that tool you are and I don't regret anything.I feel sorry for your parents, they died and left you behind the child of evil, how disappointing!" she now had tears streaming down her face. Her words hit me and they hit me hard each one was like a stab to the heart. I was ready to attack , my nostrils were flared and my fists were clenched.

She must of caught on because in seconds she had lunged for me ,but before she could get her hands on me Colt had wrapped his hands around her.

"What are you gonna do Nicole ? hit me" I taunt, by now I was up in her face our noses just inches away from each other.

"I'd like to see you try, you and me both know id snap you in half , I'd crush you like the pathetic thing you are. It's just a matter of time until he has his way with you and I hope he chews you up and spits you out. I hope he drinks you dry , I hope he slowly sucks the blood from your veins whilst you beg him to stop , I hope you call out my name pleading for me to help you. I can't wait till the day comes and you need me , I can't wait to laugh in you're face you pathetic little girl"

What the hell just happened?

I push past Ivan and out the door. I could hear Nicole calling out for me, whilst shouting abusive words. I've just lost my best friend , my breathing is heavy and quick. I hurry downstairs and to the kitchen to get a drink.

Vote and comment !!!