Pack up

It was still dark when I woke up , the sound of someone arguing on the phone caused me to get out of bed. I assumed it was Ivan as he was the only other person who was in the hotel room. He wasn't in the same room as me but the voices were coming from the bathroom.

I didn't go near the door instead I went to the sink to make a drink, I still tried to over hear what he was saying.

"No they were looking for the papers.......shes here............see you.....yeah.....bye." I heard the door handle turn and I tried to play it off.

"I know you were listening" he blankly States

"Sorry"

"We need to go back to the mansion now, come on" he instructed

"Wait, we don't have a car and I can't run anymore" I replied

"Is that all you had, the stuff that you were wearing ?" I nodded my head in response.He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hold on" before I could protest , everything went black , I felt like I was floating , the air was Ice cold.All of a sudden we were back at the mansion.

My feet felt like jelly and my head felt to heavy for my shoulders.

"Vampire speed?" I questioned

He shook his head "teleportation".A huge smile of my face appeared, I held back from freaking out , instead I mentally screamed to myself.

"Why was everything black does it-" I looked back but he wasn't there, he had vanished , I called his name but he didn't reply, after a few minutes I decided to head back to my room. It was still dark outside, when I reached my room I got in the shower and into some comfortable clothes, I checked my clock and the time was 1 am. Once again the need for sleep took over me.

Colts POV

Ivan had returned with Rogue just like he said.Things went down at the office, we were walking out of the office to of had the misfortune of running into the werewolves.We sent the girls to the cars whilst we had a little chat with the filthy mutts.Turns out they were looking for Ivan, but he wasn't there.Cyrus being the short tempered vampire he is decided to give them a piece of his mind ,they didn't take it very well as they reacted by taking a piece of him, a chunk in fact. In any other situation he would of healed by now, but he was attacked by the alpha.Ivan is the only one who can help him, so that's why we called him.

"He's weak , his body isn't repairing , we were all attacked ,but the alpha bit him , you have to get him help or he will die" I tell Ivan.

"I can't bite him, I'm not strong enough , I don't know what will happen" Ivan replies as we stand outside the mansions operating room.

"The witch can help ,she treated Chris when he was attacked, she only trusts you , if you leave today he might make it" I suggest

"My scent, that's how he found us before, he will only track it again"

"Take Rogue she had a strong scent , it will confuse them ,it will cover it up"

"I'm not dragging her along with me ,it will take longer , if anything happens to her I'll have my parents on my case ,not to mention Ana she will never forgive me if I let her precious friend die"

"She won't ,who's going to kill her?" I ask

"I will, she gets on my nerves, she's brave and stupid, I haven't got the patients for her shit" he says with irritation.

I tried my hardest to fight the smirk growing on my face.

"We don't have a choice, Ivan" I reply