White dress

After the run I returned back to the room but not before grabbing a bottle of water and an apple from the kitchen.

When I reached the room there was no sign of Ivan, so I ended up laying on the bed reading a book.

The sound of the door opening and closing distracted me from my previous activity. I got up from my bed,left the room and entered Ivan's.

I pushed the door open, scanning the room in attempt to see Ivan but was unsuccessful, i looked in the bathroom,wardrobe and on the balcony But once again he was nowhere to be seen.

It must of been my imagination.

"You finished snooping?"

I jumped out of my skin, grabbing onto my chest out of fear that my heart might explode. After regaining my mental state, I glared at Ivan.

"Where were you?" I ask. He shrugged his shoulders before walking past me and into his wardrobe.

I couldn't help but sense he was being distant towards me, is he still mad at me from earlier?

"Are you alright?" once again he doesn't reply

"I'm sorry about earlier, it was a honest mistake and I panicked" I keep my eyes on him, trying to see a change in expression..but nothing.

Instead he walks out to the balcony and closes the door behind him.

A loud groan of frustration left my lips as I slapped my hands on my thighs. I knew full well there wouldn't be any communication about to happen, so I left. Returning to my room and continuing to read my book.

The comfy-ness off the bed was to overwhelming, I ended up dozing off.

Loud thumping at the door woke me up , dismissing the mini heart attack I had experienced for the second time today, i lazily stumbled to the door, I rested my head on the wall as I slightly yanked open the door.

"What?" I mumbled

"My mother has arranged for a meal to take place tonight, she has invited many of her closest friends...meaning there's going to be a lot of important people there"

"Mmmm" was the only thing I managed to say.

"The event starts at 7, don't be late and it would be in your best interests not to embarrass me or yourself"

His last comment had sparked a nerve, alerting my whole body.

"I'll try my best....after all the last thing id want is for you to put my face in a pan of boiling oil" I snapped

As always he was ready with a quick response.

"I'm not into the whole 'cooking people' bullshit..... But I'm all for accidents...i wonder what would melt first.....those beautiful eyes or your -"

I cut him off not wanting to hear the rest of his torturous words.

"Okay" I mumbled

"Don't be late" he vanished, leaving me alone with the disturbing images circling in my head.

I shut the door, pushing myself up against it.

It was weird how he could change personalities so quick, one moment he would be leaving me with butterflies in my belly but the next I would experience nothing but sickness and bad thoughts. It always left me confused, when I'm with him I would always feel happy and giddy but when we're apart I have doubts about him....about us.

Mate or not there was no hiding what Ivan was, all the stories, the forest, in the kitchen even just then. Do I really want this?...the feelings I have towards him are over powered by the fear and uncertainty.