The change

Tasha grabbed my hand but I quickly untangled them, as soon as I denied her affection I think something must of caught on and she immediately straightened herself out.

Everyone was looking at us, I looked around the room, Colt, Chris ,Cyrus even Paris had a look of anger yet a hint of Shame and disgust on their faces. I was getting more nervous by the second.

My breathing hitched as soon as my eyes immediately locked with Ivan's. His face was expression less.

"Rogue" he said in a disappointed voice.He shook his head side to side ,then brought his attention back to me.

I felt so guilty and embarrassed, I'm used to seeing Ivan annoyed or frustrated but never have I seen him disappointed. I have to bite lip to contain myself from saying anything.

In walked Miss Jones, who looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew it was a bad idea getting her involved, now I really began to panic.

The three of us were all stood side by side ,in a room full of angry vampires. But they were none of my concern right now, the only fear I was feeling was caused by the man stood a few meters in front of me.

The silence was agonising. Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse , in stomped both of Ivan's parents.

"Do you have an idea what you have done!" One of the vampires shouted. Causing us all to jump.

"Answer me!" he shouts even louder.

I wasn't feeling confident, when it came down to letting Miss Jones or Tasha speak, so once again I guess it's going to have to be me.

"We're sorry" is the only thing I can manage to say.

In vampire speed the man appeared right in front of me. His face was blood red with anger.

"Sorry!.... I'll show you fucking sorry!" he screams.

The furious vampire raised his right hand, clenched his fist. He swung his arm round but before it could connect with my face a loud voice echoed through the room.

"Don't you fucking dare!" everyone gasped in shock, jaws hung open in shock, heads shook in disbelief, eyes widened in astonishment.

The voice was Ivan's. It caught everyone by surprise including me.

"Ivan she should be punished, they all should" added Rose, Ivan's mother.

The man brought his hand back up in the same position ready to continue his action.

"I'm warning you!" he shouted again.

The man grabbed my arm digging his nails into my wrist.

"I swear if you put your hands on her..." he begins to say. Then in vampire speed he had his hands around the mans neck.

"I'll kill you myself ,and that's a promise" he continued in a deadly whisper to the man.

Ivan's attention goes off the mans neck and turns his body towards me. I don't think there's a word to describe how angry he his. The veins in his head were sticking out, his jaw was tensed, his chest riding in falling, his nostrils flared and his eyes...they looked different.

His attention goes back to the man, who looks beyond pissed.

"Get back over there" Ivan says in attempt to get the man away.

"Why are you protecting the pig!" The man shouts,in Ivan's face.

"Stop" Ivan sternly says.

"Why she's nothing but a little Slave"