Goodbye

I hadn't moved from the spot that Ivan left me in. I wasn't expecting that response, I was expecting him to beg for forgiveness and for him to tell me that he wanted this to work, but instead I got nothing but a cold shoulder and a reality check.

He had made his decision to leave and now I had to make mine, staying here was now not even an option anymore, it was to painful, i couldn't bare seeing him and knowing that I would never be his.

I now can say that I've experienced true heartache... It's a feeling I never want to feel again.

I was all cried out at this point, i was emotionless and tired. I had given everything to him and he had threw it right back in my face.

Standing up I make my way to the bathroom, I stepped into the shower and turned it on. The ice cold droplets hit my skin but it slowly switched to a soothing warm temperature.

For the first time ever my thoughts were empty, nothingness pondered in my brain as a dark and dull musk lingered in my mind.

My shower was time consuming, my finger tips had began to wrinkle and my teeth had chattered, that was my bodies way of telling me to remove myself from underneath the water but I remained still.

Finally I had finished, using the nearby towel i tightly wrap it around my body.

Standing in front of the mirror, i carry out my normal routine. Brushing my teeth, combing my hair and moisturising my skin.

Instead of getting changed I ended up sitting back down on my bed. My eyes drifted from object to object as I sat still in the silence.

I was so spaced out and uninterested that the sound of the door knocking hadn't even disturbed my self pity.

"Rogue?"

Slowly lifting my head up, there stood a very sympathetic Miss Jones holding a tray of well prepared food.

"Oh my love, oh you poor girl,what has he done to you" sadness was laced in her voice as she neared my side.

"Mr Stone insisted that I bring you some food, he was worried that you hadn't been eating properly. He also sent me to get you out of bed but is seems to me that you've already done that" she states as she prepares the food.

"You're to kind Miss Jones, but I'm not very hungry, surprisingly I've lost my appetite" i sarcastically say.

"Please Rogue, Ivan made it very clear that he would be holding me responsible if you i returned with a full platter" she confessed

"A threat? That doesn't sound like Ivan" my response was even more sarcastic then the first one.

"Never mind that bully, will you eat it for me. Tasha, Nicole and I are very worried about you. If you eat something it will bring us some comfort knowing that you're not torturing yourself in this room"

"I guess starving myself won't get me anywhere" I reply

Reaching for the well prepared sandwich, I pick up the closest triangle that had been cut with care.

"Thank you, I'll get you something to wear, whilst you finish your food"

She gets up and makes her way to the wardrobe before I had time to object.

When she returns the tray of food had been devoured, I was very thankful I ate that as a good meal was more than needed.

"I hope these are alright, I've never seen so many beautiful clothes, fashion is definitely your specialty have you ever considered doing something in the retail industry?" She asks as she places the clothes on the bed.