Big mouth

Nicole,Tasha and myself decided that a catch up was necessary, we've all been busy doing different things around the mansion so we haven't spent any time together.

Tasha went first, she told is about how she's been cleaning up after those vampires for two weeks straight and she was sick of It.

"It's not fair, I clean up after them everyday, I make sure I look my best and do all the right things to get their attention like bending over to get something or un buttoning my shirt, but it's useless" she whined

"What's the matter with you Tasha, why do you want to be involved with a vampire anyway, you know what they are like" I question

"I'm a vampire too, so its only make sense that I should marry one"

"But why don't you want a normal husband?"

"Because....I don't know it's just the feeling of being protected and loved by something stronger then you, ask Nicole she's head over heels for Colt"Tasha confessed

"Hey! no I'm not, well not now anyway"

"Nicole are you sure what you're doing is a good idea?, I mean I'm all for you being happy and everything but if he hurts you I'm not going to be the one giving him a piece of my mind" I joked causing Nicole to glare.

"Me neither " Tasha and I laughed out loud, Whilst Nicole crossed her arms and shook her head with disapproval.

Our conversation lasted about 2hrs, we were getting bored so we decided to walk around .We were getting close to where the royal vampires stayed so I suggested we turn back.

"Nicole!" we all simultaneously turned around ,it was Ivan and the other vampires.Colt was also there so I assumed it was him that was calling after Nicole.

She smiled and greeted him back ,he signalled for her to come over.

"Come on you two, I don't want to go on my own" she said whilst tugging on my arm

"No I don't want to" I state with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Oh get a grip Rogue" I rolled my eyes then walked towards them.

"What are you doing around here?" Colt asked

"Oh we just decided to walk around" Nicole answered.

"Do you want to come to the office with us?" The fact that Nicole hated computers,paperwork and everything else to do with an office, with every bone in her body made me smile.

"What's so funny ?" Chris asked

"Yeah what's so funny?" Repeated Colt

"What is this high school , don't you know how to think on your own, do you always repeat each other?" I snapped.

They both where about to reply before Ivan interrupted.

"Not worth it" he says whilst raising his hand.

"Yeah I'd .....love to" she hesitantly replied.

"Can these two come" she quickly added

"I don't want to" I replied

"You don't have a choice, we want some of you girls to work there" Chris added

The drive to the office building was short.It was a big white building, inside it was very modern there was a lot of glass and marble included in the decor.

We took the elevator to the top floor, it was very nice.The floors and walls were white.The desks were black and shiny with expensive equipment on top.