Two can play that game

As soon I get to the bar a man hands me a drink. I look over to Ivan who had a deadly expression on his face , I thank the man and assure him I'm not interested.

I spent the whole night sat at the bar , dismissing every human from the opposite sex, just keep Ivan happy.Everyone else is having a good time dancing and drinking.Evan Ivan's dancing with a girl. Ivan's dancing with a girl....what!.

That's not fair if he's aloud to get with other people then so can I. I Down the rest of my drink and head to the dance floor , immediately a tall gorgeous black haired boy came up to dance with me.

"What's your name beautiful?"

"Rogue" I respond

"I'm Bennett , how old are you?"

"How old are you?"

"Cute, I'm 19"

"17"

"How did you get in?"

"I know people" we start to move together, I was having a great time with him, he was funny and attractive.

After a few songs we went to the bar to get a drink. We both had two shots, he ordered another round , I was about to take one when someone's hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Don't you think that's enough for one night?" Ivan asks

"Let go" I try and pull my arm away but it doesn't work.

"Leave her alone man, she's mine go find someone else to fuck with" said Bennett . Uh Oh , this is bad Bennett May be a big guy but Ivan was bigger , it wouldn't be a fight Ivan would crush him.

"She's mine?" Ivan repeats Bennett's words with a questioning expression

"This isn't daycare dickhead, you can't call dibs on a girl" he continues to offend.

"Stop Ivan"

"You know him?" Bennett asks

"Yeah sorta"

"Now fuck off" Ivan says. Bennett get ups from the bar and leaves.

"What was that for!"

"I said no guys"

"You don't control me"

"Really, thought we already went through this , I do and I will"

"You're dancing with girls" I snap

"Are you jealous?" a smirk is on his face

"No"

"Just sit here like a good little girl , whilst I go and prove a point ,ok"

What?, Prove a point what's he even talking about.

I order a glass of water and sit there watching everyone else have fun. I can see Ivan dancing with a pretty girl. He thinks I'm jealous , jealous of what the girl looks like she's been to hell and back ...twice.

Ivan catches me looking and a smile spreads on his face, he grabs the girl by her hair and connects his lips to hers. He was almost eating her face off and she looked like she was trying to find something in his mouth using her tongue.

I wasn't jealous , I'm actually quite offended that he would use someone like her to try and get to me. Two people can play at this game , I can see Bennett walking back towards me. Let's see who's the jealous one.

"Sorry about that" I apologise

"He ruined my plan"

"Plan?"

"I was going to kiss you" that was easier then I thought.

"I'm waiting" he grabs me by the waist pulls me close.

Who was I kidding! This isn't me, I don't makeout with random guys to make people jealous.

I managed to get away with just a quick peck on the lips before I pulled away.

The rest of the night we were laughing and flirting.Until Paris came and got me to leave.I said by to Bennett then left the club.

I got into the car with Ivan.

"That was fun" I said referring to the kiss with Bennett.

He didn't reply.

"Are you ignoring me"

"No" he replied

We started the small drive back to my house.

Vote and comment!!