Important

It played on my head the whole journey back, the same questions puzzled my brain, why did he hold my hand?,why did he help me?, how did he know I was in danger?. As always I fell asleep with more questions then answers.

"Get up were back" I slowly woke up, i got my stuff from the car and carried it in. It was still daytime when we returned ,I completely ignored Nicole and walked to my room as soon as i got back I unpacked my stuff and showered. before I could get comfortable Tasha was in my room.

"Hey, how was the trip?"

"It was alright"

"I heard about the argument with Nicole , I wouldn't worry about it you'll probably be friends soon"

"I don't know if I want to , she said some hurtful things"

"So did you"

"I guess"

"Anyway ,you can't get comfortable now , Paris wants us in the dining room" I groan and followed her into the dining room.

"Girls,this week some very important people are going to be joining us, Mr Stone and his parents have given strict orders that everyone is to be on there best behaviour, if you mess up you will report to Mr Stone himself. To make a good impression the royal vampires have organised a mascarade ball tomorrow night , you all will attend in proper attire, a dress and a mask will be selected for all of you, your mask is not to be removed.You will all be ready and here at 7:00pm alright."

We all nod in response and are dismissed.

"Rogue wait behind will you" Paris asked

"What's the matter?"

"You probably know who's coming and how big of a deal this is so I'll keep it short, You are going with Miss Jones to try on a few dresses I selected for you at the shop, it's been paid for so don't worry"

"Can I invite some of the other girls" I question

"I don't care it's not my money"

"So I can bring Tasha"

"Whatever, the whole point in this is that you look better then anyone else, there's going to be a lot of people here so you need to make a good impression"

"Why?"

"Because the other vampires want to see that the human girl is to be trusted with all the jobs. It's not going look very good if you show up In a cheap dress is it."

"Ok that make sense"

"You'll arrive 30 minutes later then the other girls, we will already be there, a good impression is keen so you better have your shit straight, got it" she commands

"Yeah I understand when do we go shopping then?"

"In about an hour so go get ready, you know where to meet right ?"

"I Know"

As nervous and anxious as I was ,I knew it was only going to get worse tomorrow. But I was looking forward to see the dresses with Tasha. I quickly run after the girls who were almost back at the rooms.

"OMG!" Nicole screamed

Everyone gathered round Nicole who was holding up a beautiful silver dress ,everyone looked at her with amazement and jealousy. She quickly ran into her room to try it on.

"Where did she get it?" a girl asked

"From Colt " I said whilst holing a card that has been signed by him with a long line of kisses attached.

Nicole came running back in with the dress on , it looked even better on her. Two thin straps were over each shoulder attached the dress to her body, it was a low cut dress so it showed a bit of her cleavage , sequences and diamonds covered the dress, the dress left a small puddle shaped trail on the floor. It was amazing I couldn't help but feel jealous.

A hundred spins and compliments later Nicole finally decided to put the dress away ready for tomorrow.

"I can't believe he brought her that dress I'm so jealous" Tasha playfully said.

"Well I've got a surprise for you" I said

"Unless it's a super rich attractive vampire I don't care" she replied

"Fine it's your loss , I'm just gonna go somewhere I'll be back later"

"Wait where are you going ,what's the surprise!" she eagerly questioned

"You don't care so I don't want bore you "

"Rogue!" She insists

"We had to leave now though"

"Ok" Tasha got up and followed me out of the door,we didn't bother telling the rest of the girls where we were going.

"So tell me!" She urges

"Ok fine , you know how I'm such an amazing, caring, polite, thoughtful ,one of a kind friend"

"Rogue!" I laughed at her annoyance

"Paris told me that me and Miss Jones are going to this designer dress shop for the ball ,I can have whatever I like and it's for free" I gloat

"That's amazing, this sucks I'm going to look horrible in a crap, tacky dress" she moaned

"Don't be serious you'd think id turn up in an amazing dress and you won't "

"Huh?"

"I asked Paris if I could bring a friend"

"Who?" she questioned. I didn't think it would be this hard for her to guess, I mean was it really that difficult?

"Jesus Tasha, it's you, your coming with me" her eyes grew wide as she let out a loud scream.

"Thank you Rogue, if you were a boy is so totally kiss you right now"

"No thanks, Miss Jones should be at the entrance, we -"before I could finish my sentence Tasha ran of in vampire speed. I shook my head as I jogged after her.

Miss Jones and Tasha were both waiting in the car when I reached the entrance, I quickly got it. After about 20 minutes we pulled up to a huge shop. The letters 'Blossom' were plastered on the entrance in huge white letters. The windows were filled with dresses and accessories fit for every occasion, I barely had my seat belt off when Tasha came a long and yanked me out of the seat.

Just standing outside of the shop made me excited, I ran ahead with Tasha.

Vote and comment for next chapter!! xxxx