Blame

This chapter is mainly going to be written in Colts POV, however in the beginning its from rogues.

Rogue POV

Loud, pulse like thumping sounds echoed in my head, my eyelids slightly parted allowing a few seconds of vision. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion, it was dark and cold. I lay there unable to move, my mind is telling me to move but my body says another, it's like I'm trapped.

Human like silhouettes flood the room, there gaze shortly directing to me and then diverting to the disturbance in the corner. The group of figures huddle up, as they tussle with someone. They sway back and fourth as they attempt to tame the wild beast.

My eyes grow heavy once more as I try to fight the unconsciousness, the last thing I acknowledge is my fragile beaten body being carried out of the darkness before I slip back into the sleep filled abyss.

Colt POV

Ring ring

"Hello?" I question.

"Holy fucking shit...Colt you need to get back here now!!!" A frantic voice fills the car.

"Why, I've just pulled out of the property" I sigh. Before looking over to Nicole who has a concerned look on her face.

"No you need to get back here now!!" He shouts. The rudeness in his voice was irritating me.

"Let's get this straight, don't ever raise your voice at me again-"

"Rogues been attacked and we can't control Ivan!!!" He cuts me off.

"Wait what do you mean she's been attacked!!" I shout back. By now I've already spun the car around and was speeding back to the mansion.

"I'll explain when you get here" the line went out. I was getting a horrible feeling in my stomach, I'm a strong and brave vampire but I'd never cross Ivan. I have very few fears in this world, loosing Nicole, the safety of my family and Ivan. He isn't the type of person to hesitate, but with his powers he's a different person, he can't control them and we can't control him.

I pull up to the mansion and I rush out the door. I push past the guards and make my way to the entrance where a frantic vampire stands.

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask

"Yeah what's going on?" Nicole was out of breath and agitated.

"Go to Tasha's room and don't come out until I tell you" I firmly state

"No I don't-"

"Go!" I've never raised my voice at her before but I didn't have time to fight with her. She quickly ran off and I was certain she was crying. I turn my attention back to the vampire.

"There was an issue with one of the outsiders in the restricted area, Ivan went check it out, he had left Rogue whilst we went to deal with the issue. She must of accidentally opened a cell door-"

"Who's?" I snap, hoping and praying it's not who I think it is.

"Errr it was Tyson's" my head dropped instantly.

"The fiend... a war with the demons is exactly what we need right now"  I sarcastically respond

"He attacked her, when we came back down she wasn't there. Ivan started to change, he charged for Tyson's cell and ripped him apart. It happened in seconds, I went straight up the stairs and called the royals. About 10 of them came rushing down but we can't control him"

"Where's Rogue?"

"She's still there I think" he replies

"You left her in there! A room filled with vampires and Ivan!...do you know what will happen if she was to get hurt...if she died!... He would tear threw us all in seconds!!" There was no more time to waste, using vampire speed I went to the restricted area.