Chosen one

It's been a month since I was brought to this vampire mansion... well technically it was called the 'stone mansion' but there was no way I was calling it that.

Despite the fact I was kidnapped and made to live here, it wasn't that bad, I was fed,clothed,bathed everyday. I've became really good friends with the other girls,i had my own room.We were made to join the vampires every Sunday apparently the humans want us to get along with the vampires but besides that I actually liked it here.

We were all supposed to meet in the dining room, for a meeting with Paris but it normally ends up in her shouting at us.Paris is the one who's in charge around here, she keeps us girls in line.What she says goes, all the other girls envy her, her blonde hair and her big boobs... in my opinion she resembled barbie. She's a vampire of course, word got around she used to be Mr Stones play toy ,but she's constantly reminding us that they had something more. Yeah right!

"So girls, as you know you have been here for a month , you've had time to adjust and get comfortable .But things are about to change" a smirk was spread across her face as she examined all the horror on our faces.I looked over to Nicole and Tasha who looked like they were going to faint.

"What do you mean change ?" Piper asked.She had pink hair, she was 18 but she been that way for 11 years,I've gotten really close with her. Nicole,Tasha ,piper and myself have become best friends despite the differences we still do normal stuff. We sleep in each others rooms, we talk about stupid things, ya know the normal stuff 'bffs' do.

"That's what I'm about to tell you , piper if you just wait. All you girls have gotten used to lounging around this place and to be truthful I don't know why you're all surprised, the vampires have been watching you and they just happen to like what see. A few of you girls have been personally selected by various vampires, you will do exactly what they say, you will continue you're day as usual but at 6:00pm you all have to be dressed and ready to be collected by your chosen vampires. If any of you refuse I will make sure you'll regret it."

"What are they going to do with us ?" piper asked

"Cut the fucking questions Piper, they will do what they please, drink you dry, beat you senseless, fuck your brains out, heck they might even marry you ....i don't care my job is to keep you in line, so if you pull anything stupid that could reflect bad on me I WILL kill you ...painfully and slowly.Get out of my sight" she hissed

All the girls scrambled back to our room.

"Woah we'll that uhh....escalated quickly" I said

"I am not having sex with those vampires , I refuse!" Nicole shouted

"Oh shut up, don't you want to have crazy good sex with a vampire?" Tasha asked whilst raising her eyebrows

What the hell.Everyone is either terrified or excited ....but mostly excited .I'm with Nicole on this I don't want to be a slave to those things, I'm only 17 and a virgin and I would like it to stay that way. I pull Nicole into my room.

"I'm scared Nicole, but if we don't do it Paris will kill us!" I panic

"But the other vampires could, can't we like compromise or something ?"

"And say what, oh hey I don't want to have sex or be beaten by you and I would really appreciate it if you didn't suck my blood, how about we just sit and talk ...how about I make some food or -"

"Ok I get it rogue" she interrupts my sarcastic rant.

"She said that only a few of us were selected , me and you didn't really come in contact with any vampires ,only in Sundays but not as much as the other girls" I tried to reassure here but she wasn't having any of it.