Chapter 24: (Unedited)

It didn't take them very long at all to be finally moved into the cabin and be unpacking their things. Dark had made sure the process was done as quick as possible, even having a couple of his men help move boxes inside.

Jack was unpacking the boxes of stuff that he and Lizzy had from the apartment. He had put away their clothes and Lizzy's toys and was currently pinning her pictures to the fridge, the picture she drew of them all as a family at the top of the fridge so Jack could see it every time he was in the kitchen.
Dark entered the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Jack. "I've put Lizzy to bed." He whispered softly, kissing up his neck. "Wanna head out to the lake?"
He blushed from the kisses, it had been so long since he had been given much affection other than a peck on the lips or a gentle kiss on the head. He bit his lip and nodded his head, "Mmhmm..."
Dark smiled and lead Jack outside to lake. When he got to the shore he started taking his clothes off before stepping in. "Come on Baby." He purred softly, gesturing for Jack to come in.

Jack giggled, blushing a little more as he wiggled out of his clothes before getting in after Dark. The water was perfect, it was such a beautiful crystal blue, reflecting the moon light perfectly and the water felt cool but not cold.
Dark smiled and swan up to Jack, bringing his body close to his. "You're so beautiful." He whispered softly, kissing Jack softly afterwards.
Jack blushed as red as a tomato and closed his eyes as he kissed him back, letting his hands roam Dark's back, feeling over his muscles. After a minute he pulled away from the kiss, softly panting. "And you're so handsome..." he whispered in reply
Dark smiled then pressed kisses down Jack's neck. He held him a little tighter, needing Jack as close as possible.
Jack closed his eyes, letting out a small pleasured noise as he tilted his head to the side.
Dark growled lowly, gently pressing Jack up against the side of the lake. "Can we? Please?" He begged softly, looking at Jack needily.

A shiver went down Jack's spine when Dark growled, he almost forgot how much he loved how dominant Dark could get. He nodded his head. "I need to b-be as close as possible... and.. it's been so long..." he bit his lip blushing. "I'll need prep...."
Dark nodded and sucked on three fingers before ducking them under water and gently pushing one into Jack. "Oh god you're so tight." He growled finding it hard to hold himself back
He softly gasped, letting out a small moan. "It's b-been over two years... I'm basically like a virgin a-again..." he mumbled between the small noises he was letting out, his cheeks were blushed a bright pink as he didn't take his eyes off Dark.

Dark was started to pant as he pumped his finger, staring into Jack's eyes. "I know...and I can't wait to sink into your pussy once again." He purred with a little smirk. "Feel you clench around me as I push in, your eyes rolling back and your hand clawing at my back." Dark whispered while adding another finger.
Jack blushed more. "I-I can't wait to feel you dominant over me again Daddy~!" He moaned out as Dark added another finger and he lightly gripped onto Dark's shoulders.
Dark growled even lower at the name. "Don't worry baby. You'll feel me soon enough." He chuckled pumping his fingers a little faster.
Jack started panting, attempting to move his hips in time with Dark's fingers. He bit his lip. "I want you so badly Daddy..."

"Jack," Dark warned as his muscles tensed up and his breathing got deeper. "I don't wanna hurt you love." He whispered looking at him seriously as he pushed in the last finger.
"I-I know... I just w-want you..." he mumbled before letting more pleasured noises as Dark added in the last finger, staring back at Dark with lust clouded eyes.
Dark hushed Jack softly, "I know baby, just need to stretch you out." He grinned.

A little while later Dark pulled his fingers out and lined up his dick. He slowly pushed in, groaning lowly under his breath, "Oh Fuck! You're so tight baby."
Jack cried out with pleasure, his grip on Dark's shoulder's tightening as his back arched and his eyes rolled back. "F-Fuck Daddy... y-you're so big..." He moaned.
Dark grinned widely and gritted his teeth, pushing in fully and humming. "Miss this so much. We used to fuck all the time." Dark whispered rolling his hips. "A day never went by where we didn't have sex."
"That's because.. y-you turn me on so much..." he bit his lip. "And I loved wearing those kinky outfits that just made you want to b-bend me over..." he said with a little smirk.
Dark grunted at the memories, soon thrusting in and out of Jack. "You looked so good. You're little nurse outfit." He groaned quickly pounding into Jack. "You're such a good little girl for me aren't you?"