Chapter 25: (Not Edited)

In the morning Dark was awake, smirking down at Jack as he slept before travelling down his body and then slowly eating him out.
He wanted to give Jack a nice wake up call.

When Dark started eating him out he let out a small moan in his sleep, shifting a little.
After a minute his eyes slowly opened and he yawned before letting out a slightly louder moan, his back arching a little against the bed as he started to wake up more and became aware of the pleasure Dark was giving him.
Dark smirked and pulled away, massaging Jack's ass. "Morning beautiful." He cooed kissing his cheeks softly.
Jack was blushing brightly. "G-Good morning.." he said as he looked down at him with a smile.
Dark grinned and winked before going back to eating Jack out, spreading his cheeks wider. "God I've missed this." He mumbled pumping his tongue faster.
Jack closed his eyes as his back arched against the bed as he moaned out again. "I-I've missed this too... I've missed you..." he managed to say between his noises of pleasure.
Dark smiled at that, curling his tongue a little as he slapped Jack's ass. "Good girl." He praised raising Jack's ass up in the air and getting on his knees. "You taste so good baby." Dark growled slapping Jack's cheeks again, hard.

He squeaked each time he was slapped, red hand prints forming on his pale skin as he more blushed from being praised. "I'm y-your good girl~" he purred, watching Dark with his innocent eyes.
Dark nodded at that, kissing the red hand prints. "That's right. You're my good girl." He whispered, thinking for a moment before slowly pushing his member into Jack, groaning under his breath. "Want Daddy to fuck the life out of you or take it slow with my baby?"
Jack moaned, he was sensitive from last night. "T-Take it slow.... I'm a little sore... sensitive..." he said biting his lip and arching his back a little. "You're so big daddy~"
Dark nodded and rolled his hips in and out of Jack. "There we go. You take me so well gorgeous." He whispered kissing his back. Dark was resisting the urge to pound into Jack, gripping the bed tightly in his hands by Jack's head.
Jack was letting out low moans, closing his eyes and laying his head against the pillow, softly panting as Dark rolled his hips.
Dark hummed and bucked his hips a little, wrapping his hands under Jack's armpits then rested his hand on his shoulders, bringing him down with every thrust. "Fuck me babygirl." Dark whispered panting a little.

Jack was completely filled with pleasure, letting out slightly louder moans as he grabbed onto Dark tighter. "F-Feels so good D-Daddy~" he moaned, panting a little heavily.
Dark cooed Jack softly, pushing himself even deeper. "I know, you feel so good too..." he mumbled closing his eyes.
But then Dark heard the handle on the door start to turn and he quickly, pulled up the covers and putting the two of them on their sides. But Dark still buried inside Jack.

Lizzy walked into the room, rubbing her eyes with a hum. "Mama? Can I eat some biscuits please?" She asked softly.
Jack's face was bright red from Lizzy walking in on them, silently wishing Dark had remembered to lock the door before waking Jack up with sex.
"Hmm..? Biscuits? Yes you can dear, can you get them yourself or do you need my he-LP..." he was interrupted by making a moan/squeak noise when Dark suddenly bucked his hips, which he tried to cover by quickly saying the second part of the word he had cut off on, a little loud.
Lizzy raised an eyebrow before shrugging, just thinking her Mama was being silly again. "It's okay. I got it." She grinned waddling back out the room.

Dark chuckled softly and lifted Jack's legs and bucked his hips a little quicker. "Have trouble talking there baby?" He teased.
Jack covered his face with embarrassment. "That was e-embarrassing..." he mumbled before moaning as Dark started to buck his hips more.
Dark rolled his eyes playfully. "Don't be like that." He cooed going faster. "I can't help it when it comes to you. Need to be near you, holding you, kissing you or fucking you... or all of the above~"

Jack arched his back against Dark as his eyes rolled back. He was so sensitive so Dark going faster was making his legs shake a little from overstimulation. He was moaning a little loudly now. "I n-need to b-be near you t-too.... I need to be k-kissed by you and held b-by you and f-fucked into the bed by y-you..."
Dark nodded and buried his head into Jack's neck. "I'm gonna cum." He whispered as his hips stuttered.
"I-I am too..." he mumbled, biting his lip. "I-I'm so close...." then Dark managed to hit his overstimulated prostate and he immediately came over himself with a cry of pleasure, planting heavily.
Dark bit down on Jack's shoulder and came in him, rolling his hips slowly afterwards to work them both through their climaxes.