Chapter 39: (Not Edited)

When Jack woke up the next morning Dark was securely holding onto Jack, burying his head into Jack's neck as he snores softly.
Jack softly smiled when he noticed how close he was to Dark, how snuggled up close they were. He placed a small kiss on the side of Dark's head. He needed to get up but Dark had a tighter grip on him than he normally did.
Dark started to relax at the kiss, his face relaxing and his shoulders dropping. His grip loosened as well.
Jack wondered what he was dreaming about. As Dark's grip relaxed Jack slowly and carefully wiggled out of his arms and got up and got dressed in yoga pants and one of Dark's white button up shirts before heading down to the kitchen.

A little while later Dark woke up, frowning when he couldn't feel Jack and sighing when he realised Jack wasn't in bed. He shrugged it off and got up and into the shower and hummed at the warm water hitting his back.
Jack had started breakfast and was almost done with it by the time Dark was in the shower. He went and woke the kids up for school and had them sit down at the table and brought them their breakfast.
Dark come downstairs in some sweats without a top, his hair still wet. "Morning family." He grinned pecking Jack's cheek and kissing both of the kids heads.
Dj giggled before continuing to eat.
"Morning Daddy," Lizzy said happily before she continued eating.

Jack giggled from the peck to his cheek.
Dark smiled at everyone before getting himself a cup of coffee then sitting down and eating. "Done all your homework Lizzy?" Dark asked looking over at her.
She nodded her head. "Mhm, it was all super easy," she said with a smile. "I had Mommy check it over to make sure it was all correct, he said I did amazing."
"Yes you did," Jack said with a smile.
"My smart girl." Dark praises before seeing the time. "You better hurry. The bus will be here soon."

Elizabeth nodded her hand and quickly finished eating before getting up and taking her plate to the sink and putting on her shoes and getting her backpack before hugging both Jack and Dark before going out the front door.
Dark hugged then waved Lizzy off before helping Dj clear up. "I'll get Dj dressed and take him to school." Dark smiled gesturing for Dj to go upstairs. He waited to Dj was gone before pulling Jack towards him by his hips. "And when I came home I want to see you on the bed, maybe in a cute little outfit your choice and ready for me."

Jack giggled as he was pulled closer and then blushed brightly before giving a tiny smirk. "Okay Daddy~" he purred, wiggling his ass against Dark's crotch
Dark growled and smacked Jack's ass before going upstairs and helping Dj get changed.
Jack squeaked from the smack and giggled, he loved how easily he could get Dark worked up. He followed after calming his blushing down and hugged and kissed the top of Dj's head and kissed Dark bye before going to the bedroom and looking through his closet for something to wear, not knowing what to pick.

Dark dropped Dj off at his school, driving back with a grin of his face. He opened the door and closed it behind him, heading upstairs with a hum. "Oh Jack." He called out before opening the bedroom door.

Jack giggled, he was sitting on his knees on the bed, a happy smile as he saw Dark. He was in a very tiny pink dress that barely covered his ass. Underneath that he was wearing very kinky white lingerie that barely covered him and had straps going around his upper thighs and lower waist.
Dark groaned at the sight, smirking with hungry eyes as he approached Jack. "Look at you." He cooed cupping Jack's chin and making him look up at Dark. "Look so sweet and innocent." Dark purred before grinning. "On your stomach. Gonna give you a little treat baby."

He giggled, smiling more as he was made to look up at Dark. "I am sweet and innocent Daddy," he said in a really adorable little innocent sounding voice before he did as he was told and laid down on his stomach.
Dark laughed lowly before spreading Jack's thighs and lifting up his dress so it was over his ass. "Mmmmm... what's this?" He asked playing with the lacy of Jack's lingerie.
"A little treat for you," Jack giggled. "Something sexy hidden under the cute little dress."
Dark grinned before pulling off the panties of Jack's lingerie. He hummed and lifted Jack's hips in the air then started to eat Jack out quickly.