Chapter 13: (Not Edited)

Ashley was waiting patiently, sitting in a chair and scrolling through things on her phone. She knew exactly what Jack and Dark were doing, she had seen Dark carry Jack back inside from the window in the room and knew her advice to Jack had worked perfectly. She was casually flirting with any of the gang members who entered the room while she waited.
Once Jack came back in she smiled and stood, straightening her clothes a bit, "Ready to begin?" She asked as she stepped onto the stage.
Jack nodded his head in reply. His cheeks were still flushed and his hair was a complete mess, he wasn't wearing the cat headband anymore because it had fallen off in the bed and he hadn't noticed. "Yeah," he said with a smile.
"Let's get started then," Ashley said as Jack got up onto the little stage with her.

Over the course of an two hours Ashley was able to teach Jack enough pole dancing skills that he was able to look like a professional dancer. He picked up everything so quickly that she had started to run out of the basic things to show her so she had to teach him a couple of the advanced moves just to keep time passing.
She did have to leave not that long after the two hour mark, having a job she had to go too.
"I'll see you next time Jack," she hummed as she grabbed her bag and headed to the door, waving bye to Jack who was still practicing tricks on a pole.
Jack giggled and wrapped his legs around the pole tight enough so he could let go with his hands and then happily waved bye to Ashley. "Bye! I can't wait to do more next time! And thank you again for all the outfits!" He giggled happily.

After Ashley left Jack continued to practice, and not that long after Dark came back from wherever he had been, walking inside and calling out for Jack before wondering into the pole room to see if he was still there and saw Jack hanging upside down on the pole.
"Darky!" Jack giggled happily as he pulled himself upright and then gracefully slid down the pole before getting off the stage and skipping over to him.
Dark had watched him slide down and smirked. He ruffled up Jack's already wild hair after he came over to him. "Wanna show me what you've learned?" Dark asked which made Jack light up excitedly.
"Yes!" He took Dark's hand and basically dragged him over to one of the chairs that was sitting in front of the stage. "Sit here and enjoy the show," he giggled with a little wiggle of excitement before he went back onto the stage. He quickly made sure his hands had a good bit of powder on them before he easily climbed back up the pole. While he climbed up the pole Dark pulled a large wad of cash, mostly all 100 dollar bills, ready to make it rain over Jack.

Once Jack was as high as he could go, he turned so his back was to Dark before letting his hands go from the pole, tightening his grip on the pole with his legs and leaning all the way backwards. He smiled happily at Dark and gave him a little wink before pulling himself back up and turned so he was now sideways, looking at Dark. He placed his hands up high on the pole before leaning sideways, sticking his legs out straight before opening them wide. He held that pose for a moment before straightening up and then curling his right let around the pole and spinning down, all the way down until he was on his knees on the floor and dipped his head back in almost a dramatic way. Then as slowly stood he made sure he had his back to Dark and shook his ass for him just to be the little tease he was.

During the entire time, Dark was sliding cash into Jack's outfit any chance he got, and when Jack shook his ass he couldn't help but stand from his chair and rain cash down on Jack which made Jack giggle and do a little spin under the rain of money.
Dark swallowed thickly and groaned out a curse word before sitting back down, curling a finger to gesture Jack to come to him. He leaned back in his seat, shifting a little due to the fact that he was now hard and his boner pushing up against his pants was uncomfortable.
Jack smirked as he got down from the stage and walked over to Dark, swinging his hips in a overly extra way, again just trying to be a little tease. He right away noticed the bulge in Dark's pants, it was hard to miss something like that. "You got hard just from a few simple dance moves?" Jack questioned with a little giggle.
Dark nodded, biting his lip before pulling Jack into his lap, "I can't help it. You... do things to me..." he whispered.
Jack still had a little smirk on his face. He wrapped his arms around Dark's neck and then pulled him into a kiss before Dark had the chance too. Though he didn't hold the kiss for very long, quickly moving to kiss along Dark's jawline. After a moment he pulled away and giggled as he brushed the back of his hand against Dark's cheek and Dark leaned into the touch, almost like he was craving it. "Sweetheart.." he whispered, closing his eyes. It seemed like Dark was about to say something else but the door to the room suddenly bursted open, startling Jack which made the young male squeak and then hide his face in Dark's neck.
Jack was always so confident and happy around Dark but around most of other people he was shy and quiet.

"Sir!" It was one of Dark's gang members who had entered so abruptly. "There's rival gang members all around the base! They're trying to get inside!"
"W-What??" Jack squeaked out, now really scared, looking up at Dark since he didn't know what to do. Jack didn't know how to defend himself, and he was Dark's weak point. If a rival gang found out Dark had Jack, they'd kidnap him as fast as possible and risk everything to do so just to gain control over Dark since he was the biggest Drug Lord in the area.

But looking up at Dark only made Jack more afraid... because Dark looked afraid too.

Dark picked up Jack and quickly went off to their bedroom, setting him down on his feet. "Stay here." He said, his voice was shaking slightly. "Get changed too. And lock the door behind me and don't answer the door for anyone but me or Baker." Jack nodded his head slowly, watching as Dark pulled out a pair of earbuds from his pocked and a gun and handed them to Jack. "Play some music really loudly okay? And use this in case anyone bursts into the room... okay?"
Jack nodded his head again, his hands were shaking badly. Dark kissed the top of his head and then closed the door, Jack locking it behind him. Jack hurried off and changed into black skinny jeans and one of Dark's hoodies before sitting criss-cross on the bed. He got his phone and plugged in the earbuds before putting them in and playing music like he was told to do, he guessed Dark wanted him to do that so he wouldn't be able to hear the gunshots and get more scared than he already was.
He stared down at the gun in his lap, not really knowing if he'd be able to use it if he needed too.