Chapter 12: (Not Edited)

Ashley snickered a little, "He's definitely going to go masturbate in his car now." She laughed and Jack went bright red, "What? N-No way," Jack said quickly, "He couldn't have gotten that worked up over a simple outfit like this..." He was so innocent, it was crazy to see him in the outfit he currently was in.
Ashley giggled with a nod, "I bet you all the money I got that if we look out that window," she pointed at the small window that was covered by a curtain. It over looked the front parking area. "He'll be sat in his car jerking off."

Jack hesitated before biting his bottom lip softly, "Again... there's no way..." he said shyly, his cheeks blushing more which made Ashley giggle.
"Let's just see who's right then," she said as she walked over and then peeked out the curtain and Jack slowly did the same.
And sure enough, Dark was sitting in his car, his head back and his eyes closed. His hand was in his lap moving up and down quickly and it looked like he was mumbling words, most likely Jack's name.
Jack stared at the sight for a moment before Ashley teasingly nudged him, "Why don't you go down there and help him?"
Jack went even more red in the face and paused a moment to think before nodding his head, "A-Alright..."

Jack made his way out of the room and sneakily went outside, it was an odd feeling to step outside the mansion after what felt like forever. Plus it had felt weird trying to sneak around so none of Dark's men saw him in what he was currently wearing. Once he got to the car he was hit with a sudden feeling of confidence and he strolled over to the driver's side of the car with a little smirk. Dark was so caught up in what he was doing that he didn't even notice Jack, so when Jack knocked on the car's window it made Dark jump out of his skin and quickly try to hide his dick. Though he relaxed slightly when he realized it was just Jack and he rolled down the window, "H-Hey baby..." he was panting softly, "What can I-I help you with?"
Jack giggled, leaning against the car and poking his head in through the open window to almost touch his nose to Dark's nose. "The real question is, what can I help you with?" He asked, still having that little smirk. He was being very overly confident now, and he knew that was because of Ashley. Somehow she always managed to give him such major confidence boosts.

Dark bit his bottom lip and then made Jack step back so he could open the door and then looked Jack up and down, "I can't lie... you look so fucking sexy in that outfit," Dark growled before pulling Jack into his lap, "Grind on me baby," he whispered into Jack's ear as he gripped the younger male's ass.
Jack shyly did as he was told, not doing it all that well, but doing it well enough to pull a soft moan from Dark's throat since his dick was still out. "Ashley bought... me a bunch of... outfits..." Jack whispered, before hiding his face in Dark's neck, amazed by how quickly he was getting worked up. He hadn't looked at how big Dark was yet, but just from seeing him in only boxers he knew Dark was quite large.
"I can't wait to see you wearing them all," he purred as he placed one hand away from Jack's ass and onto his hip to help him grind a little harder. "God... I wanna... fuck you so badly..." he whispered, his hips buckling slightly as he continued to pant.

When Dark started moving Jack's hips a little faster he couldn't help let himself and let out a small moan, and if it was possible for him to turn any more red in the face he would have.
That seemed to excite Dark and he growled lowly like some kind of wild animal before he gently kissed up the side of Jack's neck as he continued to buck his hips and moved Jack's hips a bit quicker. He could feel Jack growing hard under the thin fabric of the one piece he was wearing, the thin clothing was definitely not made to hide boners. "Just like that baby," Dark whispered, squeezing Jack's ass as the boy tilted his head to the side to accept more kisses on his neck. "Fuck..." Dark panted, "Does this make you feel good baby?"
Jack let his eyes flutter close as he shyly nodded his head, trying to keep his face hidden against Dark still, he was letting out little small moans every couple of seconds, unable to hold in any noises. "Y-Yes..." he answered shyly, he too was starting to softly pant from how turned on he was.