Chapter 16: (Not Edited)

Dark had been watching the whole thing and was honestly a bit impressed with how well Jack had done. He smiled and walked to him once the interrogation room door had closed so Harry wouldn't be able to see him and cupped Jack's cheeks. "Wow sweetheart, you did such a good job."
Jack giggled happily, smiling wider, "I told you I could do it! I got the address and everything!" He was clearly full of excitement and super proud of himself.

Dark smiled, leaning down and kissing Jack softly. "I'm so proud of you," he whispered before grinning as an idea came to mind, "Do you want a little... reward?"
Jack nodded his head happily, "Yes please! I was a superrrr good boy, I think I deserve a reward..." he trailed off a little as he wiggled his hips a little, looking up at Dark shyly and biting his bottom lip slowly just to bring a teasing nature to what he was doing. He loved how easily Dark could be turned on by a little movement and puppy dog eyes.

Dark chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully, knowing just what Jack was doing. He then picked Jack up by his hips and tossed him over his shoulder, smacking his ass before carrying him up to their bedroom as Jack squealed with excitement, his short dress rode up to show off his lacy
"Mmmmm... what reward should I give you..." Dark hummed as he opened the bedroom door.
"I want you as my reward~"
Dark growled at that, out of excitement. Then he tossed Jack onto the bed, so he was laying on his stomach and smacked his ass again, smirking as he unbuckled his belt. "I'm going to fuck you in that sexy little outfit of yours~" he purred, grabbing Jack by his hips and pulling his ass against his crotch.
Jack giggled and wiggled his hips slightly, looking back at Dark with a sparkle in his eyes. "I wore this special for you Darky~ I knew it would work to get that guy to spill the information you needed, and I knew it would turn you on~ I was teasing you the entire time... and you didn't even realize it~" Jack paused as he smirked, "I bet you were jealous.. that guy was hitting on me, and you just had to watch.."

Dark snarled at the last part and grabbed a tuff of Jack's hair and used it to pull Jack's head back so his ear was next to his lips. "You're mine," he growled. "Always will be mine." He roughly grinding his hips forward against Jack's ass. "Got it?"
"Yes Sir~" he said teasingly, he definitely enjoyed playing around with calling Dark Sir and seeing his reactions. He was the big and fancy Drug Lord after all. "I belong to you~" he purred in a breathy voice, biting his lip softly. He completely loved how rough Dark could get if he was angry enough.
But this time, Dark wasn't going to let his anger get the best of him. He smiled and let go of Jack's hair before gently massaging the spot he has grabbed. "I don't want to get angry and rough right now," he said softly. "This is a reward for you."
"But I like it roughy Darky," Jack replied, giving another teasing hip wiggle, though this time it was more begging than teasing.
"Oh I know you do," he replied with a deep chuckle.

Dark then stood back a little and pulled Jack towards the edge of the bed more, having Jack's feet on the floor but his chest pressed against the mattress. Jack turned his head to look back at Dark, giving him his perfect little innocent look as he watched Dark pull off his belt and then lower his pants.
Dark groaned from the slight relief caused by releasing his hard on as he lowered his boxers as well. "You're so patient..." he whispered as he moved a little closer. With one hand he was pumping himself and with the other he was pulling Jack's panties to the side. After a moment he smirked before giving Jack little warning before lining up and pushing in dry.
Jack's back arched and he let out a breathy moan as Dark bottomed out, Dark enjoying the reaction as he ran his hands up and down Jack's sides, giving him a moment to relax before he went all the way in, praising him softly with little "Good girls," every now and then, starting to roll his hips slowly as Jack got more used to his size.

Pretty soon Dark picked up speed, pounding into Jack as fast and hard as he could. Jack was enjoying it, letting out loud moans of pleasure, burying his face against the mattress and panting heavily as he moved his hips back in time with Dark's thrusts. The bed was creaking and anyone who just so happen to walk past the bedroom would most likely be able to hear Jack through the walls but neither of them cared. It was moments like this when it felt like they were the only two people in the universe. Nothing else mattered but each other.
It wasn't long before Jack started tightening around Dark, the warm feeling building in his stomach that told himself he was getting close. Dark could tell Jack was getting close from him getting tighter around him, making him groan as he slowed his thrusts and eventually pulled out before Jack had the chance to reach his climax, which made him whine with need.