Part 2

Scene 4

Somsak is holding the gun pointed into Aroon face waiting for him to choose weather he is going to leave them go or not! to react accordingly!

During all of that, Gun (who is another gang member and Somsak closest friend)  was still in the second floor looking for money!

I found some money here: Gun said loudly while going down the stairs with a bag in his hands.

The moment Aroon saw the bag he yelled: no please, take anything else but that bag!

Gun quickly trying to pull his knife to attack Aroon!

Somsak to Gun: Stop! why are you being loud! don't do anything and stand still lets see what we gonna do!

Aroon: please, I beg you! this bag has the only money that we own!

Gun laughing: hahaha really? are you blind? don't you see that we are thieves! so what if it was the only money you have! we are taking it no matter what! come on boys lets leave quickly!

The gang members started getting out of the house carefully one after the other without making any noises while Somsak kept pointing the gun into Aroon face!

Aroon started crying... he realized that without this money he will not be able pay his grandma hospital expenses! This was one of the reasons why he came back from the hospital! he wanted to take a part of this money that his grandma carefully hided!

Aroon: please, the reason why I left the house in such a late hour was to take my grandma to the hospital! she almost had a heart attack and they are taking care of her there.

Aroon wiped his tears and continued: She needs a lot of medication and this is the only money we have!

Somsak was touched by what Aroon just said. "Give him back his money!" :Somsak said

Gun: What! why do you even believe him?

Aroon started crying even harder with bitterness, feeling humiliated that he is begging a bunch of robbers for the sake of his grandma!

Aroon: if both of you don't believe me, you can follow me when I go back to the hospital and pay my grandma a visit!

With his voice shaking, Aroon looked down and continued: I lost my parents 4 years ago, and this money is all what my parents left me! My grandma never uses this money and we just leave it for emergencies! so if I didn't take at least enough money to buy her medication, nobody will buy it for her and nobody will pay for the hospital expenses!

Somsak feeling touched with Aroon pain, turned to his friend Gun and said: Lets follow him to make sure that he saying the truth and if he is, lets leave him alone!

Gun with scary looks and sharp voice: I'm not believing a word! and even if he is saying the truth we are not a part of a charity! P wake up and realize what we are! we are here to rob him not to pay his grandma a visit! all gang members are gone lets follow them!

Gun pulled Aroon and threatened him with the knife saying: let us leave the place peacefully otherwise you will not like the result!!

Somsak yelled at Gun: Leave him! yes, we came here to rob! but you know that we only rob wealthy people! did you forget our morals? Shame on you!!

Gun: Who will give me the money if I let him go? you know very well that I need this money!

At this point Somsak realized that he can't make Gun change his mind so he decided to do something else!