Part 14 (Heated Moment)

Scene 27

Everything have changed between the boys! They are not the same anymore. The one-sided feelings and confusion now is mutual. Even air feels full of new energy when both are in the same place.

When Aroon said to Somsak that "he is always happy by his side", it was the first time for Somsak to experience shyness! He is usually a very practical person and never a dreamer or a shy person, so he rarely feel shy even when flirting with women! he always acts with a brave heart that is almost described "Stone heart"  by some of his previous girlfriend's ! His friends complement him by calling it "Iron heart" instead! never moved for someone the way it is moved for Aroon!

The two boys were  still in Somsak secret place. With all these mixed feelings, they remained silent for a while.. looking at the lake but not seeing it! They are having many other things to think about in this moment!

Somsak decided to break the silence saying: aren't you tired? Lets go back!

Aroon: umm, thank you for bringing me here!

Somsak: thank you or sharing this place with me!

Somsak said that.. and surprised even himself! "what did I just say? Why did I say that? Why did I even bring him here!!! What is happening to me!"

All of these unanswered questions was irritating Somsak in their way back home! They got into the room! both sat on the bed giving their back to each other! Staring in the empty space!! they Didn't know what to talk to each other! The room is the same, the bed and sheets are the same! What changed then? Its their hearts!

"Ah~ I will take a shower!" Aroon said, he hurried to the bathroom and stayed standing behind the closed door! With his heart beats can be heard through the walls of the bathroom! Or so he imagined because they were too loud to hide!

After showering, Aroon headed to bed first. Somsak took a shower as well and slept on the bed facing Aroon, both kept looking at each other with crazy heart beats!

Aroon felt that Somsak is too far away from him, it wasn't only a couple inches! It was like Somsak is miles away from him! He wanted to stick to him like the other night! But he didn't dare to say a word!

Somsak: why are this far away? Come closer! Do not worry, I will not move a lot.

Aroon hold his breath for a minute! its like Somsak was reading his thoughts! he looked at Somsak with surprise " really?" he said!

Somsak: yes, otherwise you will fall! you are sleeping on the edge of the bed.

Is it really him? Or he was possessed by another spirit! Aroon was thinking to himself! He remembered when he first came over to live with Somsak, he warned Aroon that he don't like friends sticking to each other while sleeping! He explained to him that he don't like to be close to anyone when he is trying to sleep! What changed now?

Aroon moved himself to be closer to Somsak, both closed their eyes to fall a sleep! Somsak opened his eyes again! He is unable to sleep because of the excitement! Kept looking at Aroon face with loving eyes. Suddenly, Aroon opened his eyes too!

P Som, you cant sleep?

"Aroon, I wanna ask you to always tell me what's in your mind! Like If you are in a problem! Or if you are worried about something, always let me know, Ok? Even if you ever decided that you want.. want to leave here!" Somsak voice was shaking!

Aroon: what made you think about that? I will never leave you!

Somsak: I want you to have a better life! Better than this!