Part 25 (Trouble)

Scene50

The sun started to be strong enough to slip through Somsak bedroom curtines. Somsak opened his eyes slowely, looked into the face of the person sleeping peasfully in his arms. it was Aroon! this was their first day living tgether in Somsak apartment after he asked Aroon to live with him. Somsak was smiling with satisfaction and didnt want to wake his lover yet. as he wanted to surprise him with great breakfast first. 

suddenely, the phone started ringing!

Somsak: hello, wadi father!

Thanawat: you are just waking up?

Somsak with a smile: yes father! its Saturday! the first weekend after finishing my exams. I really needed this vacation.

Thanawat: well, you deserve it, I'm proud of the progress you made in such a short time. that's why I have invited all my friends and their families along with some business partners to introduce you to them tonight, so don't be late .. 9 o'clock understood?

Somsak: thanks father, but.. I had other planes with my friends!

Thanawat: Its only tonight! starting tommorow I let you have a whole week off . you can travel wherever you like, after that you have to return to your work in the company.

Somsak: only a week! Make it two weeks Please! besides I want to bring my friend with me to the party!

Thanwat: don't be a baby! you still have a long road to walk. Thats it then, and you can bring anyone thats not related to the past! you get me right?

....... Thanawat hang the phone

Somsak was puzzled with the last sentence his father said! "the past? what he means by that? Aroon is not a part of the past! I guess he means the gang! anyway Im going to take Aroon with me no matter what!"

Aroon sneaked and hugged Somsak from his back with a sleepy moan: why are you so noisy. you wake me up!

Somsak turned to Aroon side and hugged him: Soory, I was talking to my father. he invited us to a party.

Aroon: Us? you mean me and you?

Yes! I will not go there without you! that party is to introduce me to my father circle and its a great chance for introducing you to my father.

Aroon: no, definitely not! you are his son who he wants to introduce you to this world of rich people! its the worst timing in front of all these people to tell your father about us! what if he didn't like the idea.. what if..

Somsak holding Aroon face with his hands: calm down, I will not say it in front of all the guests! I just need my father to know Im not ashamed with you! and I love you. that's all.

 Aroon with a scared face was feeling uncomfortable about what Somsak decided, but felt that Somsak is excited so didn't want to disturb him.

Scene51

Somsak just finished wearing a new suit. he bought it when he first got some money from his father. he looked so Handsom and classy. Aroon was just done changing his clothes too, he put on a jeans and a butten up shirt and still looked so handsome.

Aroon: ohooo, you definitely look rich enough to be the son of great Thanawat! 

Somsak with a smile: hey, don't mess with me. you look cute even without a suit! my father was the one who insisted that I have to buy a lot of suits to wear in the office.