Part 11 (Misunderstanding)

Scene 21

Somsak and Aroon were still not finished with their conversation.

Somsak: in this case you are giving him a false hope! Isn't that worse than hurting his feelings! At least its easier for him while you two are at the beginning!

Aroon with a sad look: aumm.. maybe I'm trying to give him a chance! who knows!

Somsak with a shocked face...he was mind absence for a minute, opened his mouth surprisingly and kept looking at Aroon. then he gulped his saliva and stayed silent! all of a sudden he changed the topic like nothing was said!

Somsak: I will be going to pick up Fern now and we will be heading to the meeting, do you wanna come over with us?

"yes sure!" said Aroon with surprise, he didn't understand why Somsak ended the conversation in this way, after being so involved in it!

Somsak, Fern and Aroon where in their way to work in Somsak car.

"yes.. I'm giving Tom a chance to fool you P Som, to let you think that he is hitting on me! I wanna try to get far away of your way! why you look so surprised, what do you expect me to do! do you want me to ruin your relationship and tell you that... that I love you! I will never say it! I don't wanna lose you.. I will never lose you because you are the only person that matters in my life!" . Aroon was silently sitting in the back seat in Somsak car, while these ideas are tearing his heart into pieces.

Fern decided to break the silence and talk: Hey Aroon, why I don't see you these days, its like you disappeared all of sudden! I thought you left us!

Aroon: Ah~ its because I spend most of the time with Tom! he was showing me how things work in your job and taught me everything I need to know.

"Tom! that's weird!" said Fern.

Aroon: why?

Fern: normally Tom is very skeptical about dealing with new members, whenever we have new people he refuse to train them! right Som!

Somsak pulled a straight face and stayed silent!

"I guess you are his exception!" Fern said.

When they arrived, Somsak was busy with the other gang members. Aroon headed to the kitchen to put the stuff he bought and Fern followed him. when Tom saw Aroon he followed him as well.

Tom: why are you here Fern?

Fern: hey, I'm thirsty, I wanna drink some water and wanted to see if Aroon needed any help!

Tom: no need! he has me as his slave! anything to help with my prince?

Fern with a surprised look.." what did you say? hold on a minute... don't tell me~!! are you guys together! how I didn't notice?

Aroon: shit... hold one a minute, there is nothing from what you are thinking!

Tom: but there will be, when you fall for me my love! Tom reached his hand to pinch Aroon cheek gently!

Aroon is annoyed, he pushed Tom's hand.

Fern is watching all that and felt relived that she don't have to worry about her boyfriend anymore! she now have a big smile on her face: good luck Tom! she said and then left the kitchen and joined Somsak and the other gang members.

Aroon: was that necessary? why you are doing this!

"why are you shy? all she knew that I'm waiting for you to fall for me! isn't that the truth?" Tom said with a smile!