Part 15 (Different roads)

Scene 29

After talking with Aroon, Somsak went back to join the rest of the gang members. Aroon was so worried that he kept standing still with absence mind while Tom finished all the work for him. He couldn't understand why would Somsak face the opposing gang and through himself in danger!!

Tom: hey kid, are you gonna keep standing! I finished all your work for you. now I have to go and see Somsak before he leaves.

Aroon: please tell him not to go!

Tom: are you kidding! I'm gonna ask him if I'm going with them or not! not to ask him not to go!! do you want them to think I'm a traitor?

Tom joined the other gang members and never came back! Aroon kept thinking of what he can do to prevent Somsak from going! it became so quite all of a sudden! Aroon sneaked to the living room where everyone was and saw that they all left! he was sure that Tom must've left with them! otherwise he would come back to give Aroon a lift home.

"how stupid I'm? if I listened to their conversation I would've heard where are they going!" Aroon was thinking to himself while walking out of the house when he saw the big boss talking to one of the members! Aroon stayed far away so they cant see him.

" listen, I want you to follow them but stay far away and never interfere with what they will do there. I want you to be my eyes and ears, and if they are in danger contact me right away! I will be prepared and send help, understood?" the big boss said.

yes for sure I will do everything you told me, don't worry!" the gang member answered!

the big boss entered the house and the the gang member was getting ready to go on his way when Aroon stopped him all of sudden!

Aroon: Please, take me with you! I promise to do as the big boss instructed!

Gang member: What if we get caught or something happened?

Aroon: I will say that I followed them and I will never mention you!

the gang member thought for a minute and then said: ok, sit behind me on the motorcycle! if you didn't keep your promise I will lose my job!

Aroon: I promise you!

the two started their ride on the motorcycle until they reached an ally! they stopped and hided! Aroon saw Somsak and the other gang members hiding and watching the opposing gang putting items in their car and talking! there was a lot of them so everyone stayed still and didn't attack! they kept waiting until part of them finally left! there was only four of them left, at that moment Somsak started attacking them with a wooden stick and hitting them very badly! everything became so chaotic in one minute and Aroon was shocked while watching his lover hitting people! no matter who they are! enemies or not, they were humans after all!

all of sudden, a big number of the opposing gang members joined the scene! its like they were waiting! the fight now is so intense and Aroon first concern was Somsak!

the person who accompanied Aroon quickly called the big boss for help! Aroon eyes were fixed on Somsak most of the time until he saw one of the enemies coming closer to Somsak from behind and he wasn't paying attention! Aroon felt that he have to do something!

"what should I do! should I yell! it will be even worse! or should I warn him somehow??" Aroon was thinking while he was getting terrified by what is happening in front of him!!

All of a sudden the person who was getting closer to Somsak pulled his knife and hide it behind his back and nobody is seeing him but Aroon!

A knife! Aroon yelled! he run into Somsak and pulled him from the this battel before the person got a hold of him!