Part 24 (Bitter Sweet)

Scene 47

Somsak was so nervous when he was on the way to his father house. He didn't know what to expect from his wife and two children, nor from his father himself! He arrived at the villa, took a deep breath and entered through the main entrance.

Somsak was walking to reach the living room thinking to himself : in the near past I was being looked up here for breaking this villa! And now being welcomed as the son of the owner! What a crazy world!

Thanawat: welcome. you finally made it!

Somsak: yes, sorry for not being able to make it yesterday as promised.

Thanawat: that's fine! My youngest child wasn't feeling well anyway! I mean your brother.

Somsak: oh, I hope he is better now!

Ray( Thanawat wife) answered: he is better now, how are you doing? I'm the wife of your father nice to meet you!

Thanawat: oh ! I forgot to introduce you two to each other, I want you two to have a great relationship and be good friends.. ok?

Somsak after a deep breath: Swadi kub( greeted the wife respectfully in thai way) hope you are doing well madam.. thanks for accepting me as a guest in your house!

Ray: this is your house as well! You can visit your brothers anytime!

Somsak felt positive family vibes as all of them sat together to have lunch, he remembered his mom and skipped a tear! But appreciated the universe to send him such an atmosphere that he was missing for the longest time.

After lunch they were having tea in the garden, the vibe was so relaxed. Somsak felt like he knows them for long time! Nether his father or his wife made him feel like he is less than them or he is unwanted.. which made him at ease.

His little brother reached out to Somsak hands grabbing him and yelling: come with me ..lets Play with the dogs! Please! 

The mom laughing: Tay.. be respectful to your big brother.

Somsak felt so happy and turned his face to his father to take permission so he can play with his brother, his father nodded: take care of your brother!

This sentence was enough to make Somsak fully connected with his new family! Because the trust his father gave him was priceless! Especially that his father found him as a member of a gang with a bad background~ but Thanawat decided to give his son a new chance too! He decided to help him change his life for the better! He wanted him to be a good member of his society.

Somsak held his little brother hand and went to play with the dogs! He felt that he became a kid one more time, he is playing  and having fun and the laughs of him and his brothers are filling the hose with joy.. He felt that there is nothing better than what he is living at the moment.. except that he needs to tell his father about Aroon soon so his happiness will be complete.

Scene48

Two months passed already and Somsak is so busy with the schedule that his father set for him. he was progressing at work very fast! In the morning he would attend his classes online after a quick phone call to Aroon that he starts his day with to make sure He is doing ok. Right after that the father company car come pick Somsak up for a training to let him be insighted about what his father company work is about and to train him so he would start working as soon as he can! After that he will get a break but sometimes he will be at his father house. Right after he hit the gym and quickly heads to bed as he would be exhausted! In the meantime, Aroon is so busy with studying and tests scheduled. Him and his friends used to meet each night before the test so they can study together until the last day of tests was finally over.