Part 17 (Love Confession)

Scene 33

Its been three months already since I started living in the dorm. I remember how hard the first couple weeks were! My heart was shaking! I was afraid of all the new things I have to live with.. and the most difficult thing that I have to get used to.. was  not living with P Som, not being around him and I cant reach him as easy as before! even though, I refrain from calling him over the phone, because I don't want to make things harder for me or for him.

Aroon continued thinking while sitting in the taxi on his way to college! ~ I was so lucky by having these new friends with me! they made me feel more comertable and put me on ease! the first day in college was so exiting! I met a lot of first year students and made two friends in my department: " Moon and Mike!" Moon is so bubbly and funny, she first said that she is hitting on me and kept following me until I told her that I'm gay! her response was hilarious!

Moon: what? this is not fair! why all the men in this department are either taken or gay! I'm going to change my department!

all of us laughed! we were having an activity with the seniors of our department! they were all handsome men and cute women!

Aroon with sarcasm: why do you say all men in the department! did you try confessing to all of them!

we all laughed so hard!

Moon with angary tone: no! not all of them! she smiled, do you see that handsome tall guy over there! she pulled my neck close to her and whispered: do you see the most handsome man in that gathering? the one with the black hair !

Aroon: huh, no.. all of them are handsome, which one?

Moon: are you kidding me? she grabbed Aroon and they pretended to walk across the hall near a bunch of seniors!

Moon stooped Aroon all of a sudden and said: hi p Moy, how are you doing?

A handsome tall tan skin turned in Aroon and Moon direction: ah, nong Moon! how are you?

the senior eyes suddenly met Aroon eyes and he stand still! Aroon greeted him.

Moon: swadi, phai this is Aroon my new friend!

Moy: hello, nice to meet you, my name is Moy!

Aroon: nice to meet you too!

Moon and Aroon went back to their friends group! 

Moon: guys ... P Moy liked Aroon.. he couldn't take his eyes off him.. Ah, I think we will have a love story soon!

Aroon: hey Moon! don't make me your entertainment topic!

Moon whispered to Aroon: you both like men so why not! P Moy is the one I confessed to and he turned me down, when I did my research I found out that he likes men!

Aroon: any way lets go to our classes!

In their way back, the eyes of P Moy didn't fail to follow Aroon who avoided looking at him. he looked down like a shy girl!

Moon: Aroon, do you see how he is staring at you? I'm not exaggerating if I said that he fell for you from the first sight.

Aroon stayed silent! no one will ever replace Somsak in his heart! not after a million year! he didn't give it much thought!

After this incident P Moy kept offering help for Aroon friends, and kept getting closer to them in order to get close to Aroon! but Aroon had only Somsak in his mind, he was thinking about him all the time!