Part 19 (Trap)

Scene 37

Somsak was bringing food and medication for Aroon. He was thinking of how attached him and Aroon became, and how hard it is to be separated after all what happened between them!

he reached the room to see Aroon just finished his shower.

Somsak: come and eat so you can get medication afterwords, how are you feeling now?

Aroon: I'm fine, Som! don't worry about me, go and finish your work so you will not be scold!

hey kid! did you forget that I'm the one who decide things around here! Somsak said! he reached for Aroon face to touch his cheeks gently, he continued: Are you sure you are ok? you don't feel any pain?

Aroon looked in his eyes with love: no, really! I'm ok now and I will rest for today so I will be fully recovered by tomorrow.

Somsak: ok then! I have to go now. the time is almost 9 am. I will call you in my way back.

Aroon: umm, take care of yourself for me!

Somsak stood and headed for the door with hesitant foot step! he didn't feel like leaving Aroon.

Aroon yelled: P Som! then he run towards Somsak and hugged him so tight!

Aroon: I will miss you! don't wait for another three months before calling or visiting me! ok?

Somsak: I promise you that I will call you every day. I hardly waited a month before visiting just because I didn't want to distract you! understood? so study hard and wait for me to come back.

Aroon nodded and kept looking at his lover face! Somsak leaned to press his lips on Aroon lips for a delicate kiss. he left right after that, he was walking quickly before he change his mind and return to stay in Aroon warm arms!

Somsak called Gun: hey, this is me! have you finished your mission yet?

Gun: almost! yesterday there was an item that the boss wanted but I didn't find in that market! so I'm now in another market looking for it. what bout you? did you see Aroon?

Somsak: I spent the night with him!

Gun: ohooo, tell me! where you gentle on him?

Somsak: asswhole ! I wasn't! I love him so much! I almost call the boss to tell him that I'm not coming back!

Gun: I'm happy that you finally realized your own feelings. I'm so happy for you.

Somsak: ok now I will start researching about that businessman as the boss asked me! I'm already near his villa! its huge!

Gun: be careful! its probably full of cameras and guards!

Somsak: I will!

Somsak parked far away from the villa and started walking around the place doing research and taking photos when needed! after 2 hours of waiting with nothing happening, all of a sudden a five year old baby run from the gate of the villa into the street! he was followed by a lot of servants and the guards was distracted! they were able to catch the kid and bring him back. the guards went inside quickly following the kid and the gate was left unattended!

Somsak sneaked quickly to the villa and took some photos of the main entrance!

" if I stayed for too long they might either catch me or close the gate and I will be prisoned there!" Somsak was thinking to himself and immediately got out of the villa! he decided to continue watching the villa until its dark to see if there is a way to sneak inside!