Part 4

Scene 8

Aroon started thinking in a clear way and pulling himself together after talking with Somsak about his experience. all of a sudden he remembered something!

Aroon: I forget to contact my uncle. he is the only relative that I have, even though he never showed up after my mom passed away but I still have to tell him.

Somsak: What are you waiting for then. call him now!

Aroon called his uncle which needed a couple of hours to arrive! so Aroon stayed with Somsak at the hospital waiting for him.

Where is she? Aroon uncle asked!

Aroon started crying, his uncle looked at him with scary eyes and said: you are a cursed boy! you always bring bad luck for whoever you stay with!

Aroon didn't answer him because he knew his uncle was sad for his mom loss, but felt really sad about what he said!

After the funeral ceremony, Aroon felt really weak and almost fainting.. because he cried so much last night! Somsak noticed that.

Somsak: Aroon you should get some rest and eat somthing! you stayed up last night and you didn't eat anything!

Aroon uncle heard what Somsak is telling him and said: yes kid, go home now and get some rest. when I come back we have to talk about serious changes have to happen!

Somsak helped Aroon to get in a taxi and both of them went to Aroon grandma house.

when Aroon saw the sofa he through himself on it and in minutes he was sleeping deeply.

Somsak smiled and looked at Aroon tired sleeping face with pity, he knew exactly how Aroon is feeling right now! he remembered how cruel life was for him after his mom death and promised himself that he will never let Aroon alone to suffer what he suffered!

Somsak closed his eyes and took a little nap.

Scene 9

after a couple of hours. Somsak wakes up on the voice of Aroon uncle coming inside the house and talking to someone over the phone!

Aroon uncle: yes my love, no need for you to come over now, instead come tomorrow after I get rid of the cursed boy. so we can refurnish the house in the way you like. after that we sell the old furniture!"

Here, Somsak realized that he was talking about Aroon when he said (cursed boy)! he went quickly to wake Aroon up.

Aroon.. wake up.. wake up quickly! Somsak continued: your uncle is here.

Aroon uncle: hey kid, wake up we need to talk!

Aroon waking up with a tired face seeing both his uncle and Somsak waiting for him!

Aroon: what's wrong? why both of you are standing like that?

Aroon uncle: we should talk! I was patient and didn't interfere with what my Mother did when she kept you here with her and she spent a lot of money on you! at the end she is your grandmother, however... this cannot continue anymore! I was looking for a job to move to the city for a long time and what kept me from moving is that you are here! and I don't have a place to live in.

Aroon with surprise: me! I was the obstacle? but the house has two bed rooms and we would be happy living together.. why ? Aroon started crying!

Aroon uncle: listen kid! you know very well that this is my mother house, by low it belongs to me now! for you to live with me its not gonna happen! I have a wife and three children! so see what you gonna do because I want you out of the house by tommorow! my wife will be here in the morning.

Aroon looked at his uncle with shock while tears falling on his cheeks: why.. why you want to do that to me! I don't have any other relatives but you! and the money that my parent left me wasn't that much, half of it is gone for hospital expenses! where should I go? answer me! cant we live together! at least until I find a job and start going to college. after that I might move out! I promise you.

Aroon uncle with a loud laugh: college! kid what work will cover your college expenses along with an apartment rent! you are day dreaming, start looking for a job while staying at a friend house or where ever! I don't care! this is my mother house! do as I said and dont let me use force!
Aroon started collapsing and crying: you hated me that much uncle! what did I do wrong!

Somsak holding Aroon and trying to calm him down: Aroon don't waste your energy with this man! besides, uncle he is your nephew! shouldn't he have a share in his grandmother house?

Aroon uncle started feeling nervous: ok kid, you wanna find out? be my gest and go and ask a lawyer or raise a low suit! if you have the money!

Somsak barely holding his temper so he will not hit Aroon uncle!

Somsak: Aroon, this man is shameless lets go get your stuff!

Aroon walking with Somsak to get his stuff from his room. after gathering all his belongings he looked at Somsak with teary eyes and said:

"where Im gonna go? I dont have no one that I can live with! even my friends are all poor or have small houses barely fitting there big families. where I'm going to live! how I will continue my education! my life is destroyed!".
Somsak: you will live with me!
Aroon: with you! Weren't you about to rob my house two days ago! Do you even have a place that you can share with me?
Somsak: hey kid, where do you think I sleep? Of course I have a room that I'm renting!
Aroon: but I have no money to give you except for this month maybe! Where will you get money to pay the rent from??
Are you going to finish packing your stuff or else I will leave you? Somsak said!
Aroon looking down with a sad face realizing that his coming days will never be easy! And he have to be prepared for it very well!
Somsak: hey, what are you thinking kid, I don't want you to worry! I know I'm not perfect! But I'm definitely better than your uncle, and I will never leave you alone! Do you get it!
Aroon raised his eyes and looked at Somsak, he had to trust him and do as he said because he have no choice! Wishing that he will be a person that he can count on in the future.

End of chapter4