Part 21(Irony of Fate)

Scene 41

Aroon was having a shower while his mind being busy with mixed thoughts bothering his inner peace..

" fine, don't call me.. I will never call you too. you cant just take someone's virginity and then disappear on him for almost two months.. stupid Som"!

Aroon was talking to himself, he was really upset! when he walk out from the bathroom, he saw his roommate talking over the phone. he wanted to ask him if he like to have lunch outside since nobody cooked for the day. when he came closer to the balcony where his roommate (Oum) was standing. he heard him saying: " P Som dont woory! he is just fine! but I think he is down lately because you never call him! .. umm ok I promise to call you whenever anything new comes up .. umm I promise! can I please go and buy my lunch now! ohoo if you love him that much why don't you just call him!"

Aroon realized that Somsak was calling Oum to check on him, but why?

Oum turn around to get inside the room when he saw Aroon standing with a surprise expression on his face!

Oum: Ah Aroon.. did you... did you listen to the phone call?

Aroon: umm.. and now I know how much of a fool I was!

Oum: don't say that!

Aroon was so sad.. he felt that Somsak don't trust him! or at least felt that Somak didn't think that he can depend on himself!

"hey.. before you jump into conclusions! let me explain! do you remember when we first met? P Som followed me after I left the room and asked me to save his phone number and let him know if you are in an emergency or you need help! that's all! at that time I thought he was being overprotective! but then you told me that you are together and everything started making sense! I envied you that you have a boyfriend that love you that much!

Aroon: since then. how often he called you?

Oum: don't worry, he is not cheating on you! Oum laughed! he only started calling a couple times a month during the first period he left you! but since that night he spent here he called more often. he continued checking on you every single day almost! its like he is more worried, or maybe missing you!

Aroon tears started falling when he heard that Somsak never forget him. he wanted to run and hug him! but he couldn't! he started packing his stuff: I'm going to give him a surprise visit!

Oum: don't! P Som insisted not to let you get back to his place as they are having a lot of problems right now! its risky!

Aroon sighed with sadness and kept thinking weather he should call Somsak or not!

in the mean while, Somsak was in his car driving aimlessly to get far away of the gang area avoiding any gang members might see him! when he got far enough to feel safe, he parked the car and reached to the phone that Thanawat gave him. when he turned it on there was a lot of messages reaching the phone:

" Somsak! you were right! that logo you send me was for a competitive company! the owner of this company is the worst enemy of mine! I let my men follow him and his trusted employees, it was him no doubt! there is no need for you to stay there anymore! I already send you an address for a new apartment where you can stay! waiting for you to update me when you reach there! take care of yourself!" Thanawat wrote.

Somsak had mixed feelings! he was scared because he have to trust Thanawat even thought he don't know him! and happy because he finally will be close to Aroon! but also very sad because he is leaving all his best friends behind!