Part18 (Connection)

Scene 35

The first kiss between Somsak and Aroon was so intense! Both Of them were out of breath so they had to let go of each other lips after this long kiss!! that was initiated by Aroon!

Somsak face had a surprise expression!

Aroon: I was waiting for the moment that you say you love me like I love you!

Somsak: why didn't you say anything?

Aroon: you are straight! And you have a girlfriend! I would never ruin you relationship and become a Barden! I want to see you happy even if its not with me!

Somsak: you stupid! You were never a burden! You gave my life a meaning and give me a reason to change myself! Somsak surrounded Aroon face with his hands gently and continued : nothing matters anymore only you and me, tell me straight! Will you be my boyfriend?

Somsak was blushing, Aroon started crying!
" again! Can you stop being a crying baby and tell me your answer!" Somsak said and wiped Aroon tears with his hands!

Aroon looked deeply into Somsak eyes: if you didn't love me back, I would've stayed alone until I die!! It have to be you! Aroon looked down with shyness!

Somsak: what about that senior? his name was Moy right?

Aroon open his eyes with surprise: you know his name too?

Somsak: listen kid, there is something you don't know about me, I don't like people to mess around my partner! you are mine! don't give hope for others!

Aroon: I didn't give him hope! besides .. I'm yours long time ago!

Somsak feelings were moved by what Aroon said! he reached out to Aroon shirt and started unbuttining it! he exposed the top part of Aroon body.

"Then ...its my fault! I didn't claim what's mine!!" Somsak said!

Scene 36

He started wrapping his arms around Aroon waist, his hands traveled on Aroon back feeling his smooth skin. and leaned to kiss Aroons shoulder and collar bone. he scattered many kisses on Aroon chest and shoulder, Aroon felt Somsak touch and his body reacted with excitement!

Somsak looked at Aroon : do you want me like I want you?

Aroon was so nervous but exited , he nooded with shyness!

Somsak carried Aroon and put him on the bed, slept right next to him and started getting closer to him, he whispered in his ears: I will make you mine!

He then kissed Aroon on the lips and continued showering his body with kisses and love until he was totally numb..

Somsak looked at Aroon eyes and said: I wanna be connected to you so badly! Aroon was scared but stayed silent. they didn't say anything after that! but their bodies were communicating! the touches and kisses were so hot and satisfying for their hearts! ~ Somsak is not having enough!! he cant stop!! he lost control... while Aroon surrendered to his lover! he wrapped hid arms around Somsak neck! pain signs are showing on his face, but never said anything! Somsak asked him: are you ok? Aroon nodded!!

They were on cloud nine! Aroon forget about His room mate who nocked on the door and when he became desperate, he left! Somsak texted him asking to stay somewhere else tonight but he didn't mention why!

At the morning, Somsak opend his eyes to see Aroon cramped near his chest and made it his pillow! as he always like to do! He kept looking at Aroon face with a lot of thoughts in mind:

"What have I done? Is it wrong or right? What have you done to me kid! The strong bound I feel between you and me is making me unable to leave you nor let you love someone else! I never lost control with anyone like that before! This is how much I love you!" Somsak thought to himself..

Somsak touched Aroon hair and kissed his forehead! Aroon started waking up!

"Ahh" Aroon said with great pain showing on his face!

Somsak: Are you ok?

"I'm in pain! you were rough yesterday!" Aroon said!

Somsak: why you didn't tell me anything? even though I asked you!!

Aroon looked down with shyness and said: I... didn't want you to stop!!

These words simply triggered Somsak desire! He pushed his body on top of Aroon's tired body and held his face with his hands: Listen kid, never wake up a lion without being ready to the consequences! I'm aroused now! How you gonna solve this?

Aroon gently pushed his lips on Somsak lips with a sweet kiss and said: you can do whatever you want to me, I will never object! I waited for your touch since the day Fern kissed you in front of me! I envied her back then that she can have your touch whenever she wants! I dreamed about it a lot, so I will never say no to you! Aroon hugged Somsak tightly.

Somsak: you are really testing my self control! But what really protects you is that I have to leave soon! I even forget my work because of you, do you realize what you did to me!

Aroon smiled and kept looking at Somsak silently ~ it's like he wanted to memorize  even his breathing! Smile, smell and the love look that he is seeing in his eyes... everything have changed in him.

Hey~ stop seducing me, I will go out to bring you some breakfast and a pain killer, and then I have to hit the road! Pray that I will finish all my work by the end of the day otherwise the big boss will kill me!

Aroon: you promised me you will leave them soon!

Somsak: it's not that easy! But I will when I can, I promise you. He kissed Aroon forehead and stepped out of the room, when he closed the door he kept smiling and thinking to himself: who am I? What did this kid do to me? Is it really me who lost control over this kid the whole night! Somsak face was red like a bulb when he remembered everything happened last night! He realized how powerful his love to Aroon was!

"It's not a joke! I can't live without him anymore!"

Aroon on the other hand, was feeling that he is floating in the air! Like a bird! Even though his body was aching because of how greedy Somsak was yesterday! And it was Aroon's first time! But he never said that he was hurt to Somsak! It was the moment that he imagined all along! How can he stop it from happening! He was laying on the bed, with a satisfied expression on his face! Pressing his lips together to feel Somsak lips taste! That was still on them! He kissed him many times that he can't count!!

" P Som! You want me to stop you! I couldn't! I was waiting  for your touch so patiently.. I might stayed virgin to the end of my life if you didn't love me! You don't know me yet,

~sex for me ... is connected with love!

Its something precious and can only be given to our other half's in life! Which should be only you! When I loved you I knew it was the end of choice for me! It must be your hands that make me feel loved! When you were penetrating my body, we were connected for life! I didn't want that feeling to end! We became one person! you are my Forever..."

End of part 18