Part 26 (Heartbreak)

Scene 52

A week passed after that difficult night when Thanawat knew about Somsak and Aroon. Both Somsak and his father were not talking to each other. It's like both of them were waiting for the other to talk first! Somsak was waiting for his father to say that he accepted Aroon! And Thanawat was waiting for Somsak to come over and say that he forgot about Aroon! On the other hand Aroon was feeling guilty because he is the reason behind that.

Aroon: Som! Why you didn't call you father in a while?

Somsak: he can call if he want!why I have to call! Besides he must've felt that I needed a break that's why he didn't want to bother me!

Aroon: are you sure?

I'm sure! Somsak said, avoiding eye contact with Aroon.

Aroon was so worried that Somsak and his father stubbornness might persist and they lose each other again because of him, so he decided that he have to solve this on his own. He thought about following Somsak next day he goes to the company. 

This morning, Somsak wakes up to see Aroon already awake and preparing breakfast for him. He was surprised!

Somsak: what's gotten into you today?

Aroon: because I'm indulging you? 

Somsak gave Aroon a kiss on the cheek and continued: that's not it, but you hate waking up early.

Yes, it's just that I got bored! Since you are getting back to work today I figured that I should also start working for that coffee shop that I told you about!: Aroon said.

Somsak: my love, are you sure you want to work there? You know very well that we don't need the money! 

Aroon: first of all I love to work! I'm not a lazy person, second that money is yours not mine.

Somsak hugged Aroon and whispered: I'm all yours, so why not my money too?! I'm supposed to spend money on things that makes me comfortable and happy! And everything makes me happy relates to you..

Aroon pushed Somsak away:"hey, aren't you ashamed!" he looked down with shyness..his face was so red!

Somsak: Do you know how much I love to see your shy face? 

Both lips met in a hot kiss that Aroon couldn't speak after it.

Somsak: ok! I'm going to leave before I do something will make you unable to walk, but wait for it tonight!

Aroon waited until his hot Boyfriend went out and followed him quickly! He make sure to hide until Somsak gets inside his car, then hurried and took a taxi right after him. he was discised with a sunglasses and a cap.

Phai, please continue following this car! Aroon said to the taxi driver!

Scene53

Aroon saw Somsak entered the company building and knew where exactly he went. After waiting for many hours until Somsak finished work. Aroon hides away quickly when he saw Somsak getting out of the building, he Waited until the car moved and then went inside the company.

hey you! Where are you going? You have to have an identification card or an invitation! otherwise you will not get in!

Aroon: tell Mr.Thanawat that his son friend is waiting to meet him!