Part 29 (Family)

Scene 61

Thanawat was so worried about Somsak that he stayed awake all night, but he didn't want to call him! He was feeling guilty and sad that he was a reason for his beloved son pain. 

Thanawat eyes started tearing while a lot of memories flowing in his mind! : "Prea.. you always dreamed that your first child be a baby boy! You told me that you want him to look like me, your dream came true.. he has the same eyes, but.. but he have something that is different! He is much braver than me! He stood for his love against me and protected his lover even when he was weak! When I saw him standing in front of me with tears in his eyes defending his love that way! I remembered us! Me and you! I wasn't this brave! I'm sorry Prea! Forgive me!" Thanawat broke into tears! He couldn't control his emotions!

Ray entered the room and felt sorry for her husband: darling, don't punish yourself! If anyone needs you now the most then it's definitely Somsak! The solution Is very easy for this problem, trust me. 

Thanawat crying: please help me! I don't want to lose him.

Ray: Somsak is on his way to bring Aroon home, then you don't have to worry! It's solved this time! But if you did something else to separate your son from the person he loves I can't grantee what's going to happen next time. The gap between you and him will continue to get bigger until you two are back as strangers again! 

Thanawat looked at Ray with teary eyes with surprise!

Ray: yes! That's what's going to happen! And then most likely you will lose him. He is not a kid so don't try to control him as he is one! Treat him as a grown up and respect his choices in life so that he can trust and respect you as well!

Thanawat: you are right! I was so worried about him that I made him think that I'm trying to treat him like a child! And that Aroon doesn't sound like a bad kid anyway! He came to my office to beg me not to leave Somsak. 

Ray: see? He loves him and care about him. I will call Somsak to see if they arrived yet.

Thanawat: yes please! Thanks for supporting my son ! He needs you so much in his life! Thanawat reached to Ray hands and kissed both of  her hands and then reached to her forehead and kissed her!

Ray: I took Somsak as my little brother since the first day I saw him! Do you know how much I miss my little brother who traveled abroad! When I see Somsak he reminds me of him. He has the same stubborn personality but kind heart. When he confessed to my mom that he was gay and my parents refused him, we were very close and he suffered so much. If I wasn't by his side he would probably ended his own life! I would never allow that Somsak suffer the same pain. 

A tear dropped from Ray eyes, she wiped her eyes and smiled: hey!all of this in the past now! Let's make our two sons happy! I want you to promise me that you will accept Aroon and take him as your son in low! Let your son live his coming years in happiness and allow him to get closer to you! He will choose his life and you have to be a part of this life.

Ray grabbed her phone and called Somsak: in the meantime Somsak was just done with bathing  Aroon and he tucked him in the bed like a little baby! He is Somsak baby that he promised himself to take care of him and protect him! And he kept his promise.

Somsak answered: Phai, I'm so sorry I forgot to Text you when we arrived to the apartment! It was early in the morning. 

Ray: it's ok son! How is Aroon and how is your trip? Everything ok?

Somsak: yes, I was lucky to get at our friends house at sunrise! And took Aroon and we came back quickly before the rush hour.

Ray: ok good, rest well and when you feel better your father want to invite you and Aroon to have dinner with us tonight. Is that ok?