Part 23 (New Beginning)

Scene45

In the morning, Somsak was early and dressed up for meeting Aroon. he decided that this day will be a fresh beginning in his life! he reached Aroon college early and kept waiting for him. Aroon saw Somsak standing near his department inertance! 

he yelled from a distance with a happy tone: P Som, you are here!

Somsak looked at him with loving eyes "I always keep my word!" Somsak said. They kept staring at each other for a minute..

"Today I'm P Som! yesterday I was stupid Som right?" Somsak said smiling.

Aroon laughed! "because.. yesterday you were my lover and today you are my relative in the presence of my friends! "..

Aroon friends started showing!

"Oh the handsome relative again! How are you doing, we missed you!" Aroon friend "Mike" said!

"I'm good, what about you? studying hard" Somsak answered 

Mike sighed: yes! I'm tire of this semester! so ready for summer break!

Moon said: Here is p Moy! P Moy, are we going to start studying now or in the afternoon?

Moy: we will start now because seniors have other projects in the afternoon!

He turned his face to see Somsak! Hello everyone hope you all are good!

Everyone answered: we are , thanks!

Moy kept staring at Somsak for a minute and decided to greet him: hello how you been?

"I'm ok!" Somsak answered briefly.

Well, let's head to the second level where we going to hold our group studying. please follow me.

Aroon: P Som, I have to go now, wait for me! He looked at Somsak with reassuring eyes! And then followed his friends.

Somsak heart was flying with joy. it seems that everything is working out at last! his father invited him to join for late lunch so he can introduce him to his family! his gang gave him the permission to leave them in pieace.

~ Siah~ Somsak released a big sigh with relief and felt that the hard days are over, his happiness time finally approaching.

Aroon was calling:" P Som! Som are you hearing me?

Somsak suddenly stopped spacing out to see that Aroon finished his class already! "Aroon! how long you been here?"

" for a couple of minutes but you were so busy that you didn't hear me!

"Im sorry! I was thinking about all the changes that happened to us! Specially my life changes in the last couple of days!" Somsak said.

Aroon: its ok! so did you make up with your father? what happened between you and him?

Somsak: Im giving him a chance .. well he was so presistance!

Aroon: wow thats great news! Im so happy you listened to what I told you! no one finds a father opining his arms to him and leave that opertunity! trust me!

Somsak got so close to Aroon ears that his nose brushed Aroon hair: Its all for your sake! I lived enough by myself and I don't  mind living a hard life. but with you in my life, I don't want you to suffer!" he pressed a kiss on Aroon forehead!

Aroon started panicking and got really shy because of what Somsak did. he softly trying to push him bck but no use..

in the meantime, Moy was watching everything and realised that they are lovers. he gulped his jealousy and came closer to Somsak: can you please do these things when you two  are alone! its not appropriate in a college building!