Part 7(Close Bound)

Scene 13

Somsak finally arrived and saw that everyone started drinking before he gets there!

Gun: hey welcome back, I was really worried. what happened? Tom just told me that Aroon grandma passed away!

Somsak: its a long story, everything happened so fast and it was a weird couple of days!

Gun: Tom told me some of this story before he get drunk and lose it!

Somsak: oh really! where is Tom and Aroon!

Gun laughing:  they are on the floor fainted!

Somsak walked a couple of steps and saw Aron and Tom on the floor! he saw Aroon leaning his head on Tom chest and they both fainted on the floor unaware of their surroundings ! he was really upset and disappointed in himself that he couldn't protect Aroon!

Fern noticed that her boyfriend (Somsak) entered the room and didn't wait to look for her so she approached him in the moment he was standing near Aroon and Tom.

Fern: hey baby, what took you so long to come over?

Fern saw Aroon and Tom on the floor wasted, she started laughing and took her phone out to take some photos of the wasted boys when Somsak stopped her!

Somsak: stop fern!

Fern with sarcasm: why? they gonna be so shy tomorrow!

Somsak: I told you to stop this!

Fern was shocked because of Somsak reaction and returned her phone in her pocket!

Somsak started waking Aroon up : Aroon .. common wake up help me, you are heavy!

Somsak helped Aroon to walk to the car and through him in the back seat!

Somsak returned to talk to Tom who started to wake up: Are you happy with what you did? I told you to take care of him!

Tom: hey why are you yelling! its not like you are his mother!

Somsak left Tom and headed to the car to get back home. Fern was surprised with Somsak attitude and followed him to the car: I'm coming with you!

Somsak regretted his decision in letting Aroon go with Tom! he was disappointed in himself the most because he let Aroon be in such a place by himself!

The whole time when they were in the car Fern and Somsak didn't talk to each other! Somsak was thinking what would've happened to Aroon if he was a little more late!

Fern on the other hand was thinking what on earth can make her boyfriend be upset that much just because Aroon was drunk!

after reaching Somsak room, Somsak helped Aroon to lay on the bed.

Fern: we need to talk! can you tell me why are you upset?

Somsak: Didn't you see them all wasted like that!

Fern: So? all of us been like that when we were in his age and until this moment some people might get drunk once in a while! and you took shameless photos of all of us when we get drunk and showed it to us next morning! we all laughed and nothing happened to us!

Somsak: we choose this life with our own will! Aroon didn't! the only reason he is staying here with me is that he don't have any other place to go!

Fern: don't you think you are overreacting?

Somsak: its just that whenever I look at that kid I remember myself! I don't want him to be like us!

Fern laughed: like us? you stupid! he is staying with the big man in the gang which is you! what do you want him to turn up? a doctor? anyway lets go and finish our night in my room.

Somsak: I have to make sure that Aroon didn't get any drugs!

Fern: I saw him drinking with Tom, and then Tom went alone to get his drugs so don't worry!

Somsak went to spend the night at Fern house even though inside him he didn't want to leave Aroon alone!

Scene 14

In the early morning, Somsak came back to his room after buying breakfast. He saw Aroon sleeping so deeply. he brought a wet towel and wiped Aroon face and chest and gave him a sip of water. Aroon started waking up and felt a terrible headache.

Aroon: what happened!

Somsak: you get drunk with Tom and slept on his chest!

Aroon: I don't remember!

Somsak: sure you don't! I mean if you cant tolerate drinking you shouldn't drink anymore!

Aroon: that's what I told your friend! but he insisted and kept giving me glasses to drink.

Somsak: I want you to take this medicine it will help with your headache and then have a shower. I wanna talk to you when you are a wake!

after taking a shower, Aroon sat in front of Somsak and felt nervous after looking at his face! he was clearly upset!

Somsak: I want you to know that I let you stay here because I felt responsible for you and I wanted to protect you! when I was alone I didn't find nobody who wanted to help, so I wanted you to have the chance that I never had! I definitely don't want you to be a thief nor I want you to be like one of the people that you saw yesterday!

Aroon with shy eyes: I'm sorry!

Somsak: I don't want you to apologies! I want you to know that you will not always find me around to protect you, from now on you might be around different kind of people than your relatives! either through the work you will do or either through the people I know, and you have to be able to deal with people like that in a away that you don't get in trouble and most importantly not to be influenced by them!

Aroon silently listening to Somsak with eyes filled with admiration, he really looked up to him!

Somsak: do you understand?

Aroon: yes

Somsak: good!

Aroon: you are the opposite of your friend Tom, he suggested for me to join the gang!

Somsak got really upset and hit the table with his fist powerfully!

Aroon was shocked!

Somsak: don't ever mention that you are joining the gang, not even as a joke, understood? promise me!

Aroon: ok, I'm sorry, I promise!

Somsak: I made a promise to myself that I will never let you turn a thief and I will keep that promise!

Aroon with teary eyes: but.. I cant pay the rent to you...and I don't know if I will ever find a job or not! why you are taking that Barden!

Somsak: I guess its my punishment for robbing your house that day !

Aroon smiled and kept looking at Somsak! he felt that he is his whole family now! he through himself into Somsak chest and kept crying: I will do everything you tell me I promise! just don't be angry!

Somsak patted on Aroon hair gently and used a warm voice: hey kid, I don't want you to cry, I want you to be strong and take care of yourself!

Aroon raised his head from Somsak chest: I promise you! 

Aroon eyes looked deeply into Somsak eyes and his heart started beating fast... something is changing in Aroon heart!

Somsak pushed Aroon gently and said: hey, I don't like a man to be a crying baby, wipe your tears and lets eat breakfast!
While Somsak eating breakfast, Aroon was staring at him and thinking that he want to stay with this man ..Forever...

End of Part7