Part 6

Scene 11

Aroon wake up after a good night sleep, looked around but he didn't find Smosak in the room. it was noon already, Aroon realized how much he slept. He washed his face and brushed his teeth and walked away from the bathroom, tried to find something to eat because he was hungry! his eyes laid on a sandwich that Somsak already prepared for him and he left a note on top of it that said: eat before you starve!

Aroon smiled and started eating quickly. after he finished his breakfast he tried to find a space in the closet to put his stuff in but he was shocked! the closet was a hot mess! he decided that he have to clean this messy room as he used to do in his grandmas house. The weekend for him and his grandma was the day they clean at and have a lot of fun at the same time! Aroon head was filled with these memories as he was cleaning and organizing everything in Somsak room. he remembered how his grandma used to wash his clothes for him, she used to mix all his t-shirts with different colors together in the washer and end up ruining them. he remembered how much fun they had working together in the house since early morning until they feel tired so they fix a delicious meal to eat, it was happy memories that Aroon will never forget!

Aroon tears started falling and he prayed that his grandmother will be in a better place. while he is busy organizing Somsak clothes, he heard someone knocking on the door, he was surprised and hesitant as he didn't know if he should open the door or not?

Somsak! I know you are there open the door, open it! the person yelled!

Aroon decided to open the door as the person knocking was making a big noise!

Aroon opened the door and saw a guy standing in front of him, he greeted him but the person kept staring at Aroon!

This was Somsak friend (Tom). Tom is the youngest member in the gang  but also the smartest and a very funny guy. he is very good at technology therefore the gang let him deal with all related assignments! also he bring the necessary information about wealthy families that they rob through the internet.

Aroon: Excuse me, if you keep looking at me like that I will leave you and close the door!

Tom: ah sorry, I just ..was surprised for a minute! who are you? are you related to Somsak? where is he?

Aroon: I'm his friend and he is not here at the moment.

Tom: where the hell he went?

Aroon: is there something else I can do for you? as I was cleaning and you interrupted me!

Tom: oh cleaning! can I come inside and wait for him? I will call him too to see if he is coming soon.

Aroon walked away inside the room carelessly and continued cleaning. Tom followed him and called Somsak: hey where are you? why you weren't answering the phone? I'm at your room and met your new friend!

Somsak: I'm in my way home don't leave lets have lunch together!

Tom hung up the phone and turned to Aroon : Somsak is coming!

Aroon continued cleaning. Tom is following Aroon with his glances, he was mesmerized with Aroon good features: tall figure, white skin, angelic baby face, kissable mouth and on top of all that he looked around the room all of sudden and yelled: OMG is this really Somsak room? what did you do to it?

Aroon smiled: I just cleaned it that's all!

Somsak finally arrived: Tom what's up, how is the gang?

Tom: I'm good, where on earth you were hiding! all of us were afraid that you got caught!