Part 27 (Disappointment)

Scene 55

Somsak just finished work and headed to his car. It was the first day back to work after a short time off he spent with Aroon. He was so impatient to get back home and smell Aroon scent and surround him with his arm.

" I can't live without that kid! I though I'm stronger than that!"  Phai can you stop here please! Somsak asked his driver to pull over to the side of a restaurant. 

The driver:" Mr. Somsak I can get you whatever you want! Just tell me!

No you wouldn't know what to order, I will do it!

Somsak went to the restaurant and asked the chef for a special request! Pad Thai with chicken but no red chili included! As Aroon don't eat spicy food! But he loves that dish.

Somsak went back to the his apartment with a smile on his face imagining Aroon baby face reaction when he see the food Somsak brought for him.

Aroon! Aroon are you home! Somsak was calling Aroon name but no response! 

"Oh I remembered! He started his new job at the cafe!" Somsak said to himself after he remembered what Aroon told him this morning. He put the food in the fridge and went to the bedroom to change his clothes and take a quick shower. 

When Somsak got out of the bathroom, he opened the closet to get his pajamas and saw that Aroon clothes were missing! He was shocked!

Somsak eyes were widely open and his mouth was open with a surprised expression! He gulped his saliva running to the shows rack they keep their sneakers in and opened it! Aroon shoes were missing! Somsak breaking down with tears and sat on the floor trying to process what's happening..

"Where did he go! Did one of his relatives came to visit and convinced him to go back with him?.. but if so why he didn't call me and tell me! Maybe he was kidnapped, but what will the kidnappers do with his shoe! " Somsak kept thinking crazy thoughts trying to find an explanation can keep his sanity!

Oh, let me call the cafeteria owner! I saved the name of the caffe shop in my phone! Where did I put it! While Somsak doing this he freezes in his place all of sudden! A flash back came to his head with Aroon telling him that he was very close and he heard what Somsak father said, about him being better with that girl and his future! He connected the dots and had an angry face on!

Scene 56

Somsak got dressed and headed to his father house driving like a crazy person, while trying desperately to call  Aroon phone with no response! What made everything worse that Aroon phone started to be out of the coverage area, which drove Somsak crazy! He simply imagined that Aroon will not respond to his calls anymore!

Somsak arrived at his father villa and started knocking on the door like a crazy person, yelling and asking his father to talk to him!

Ray was so scared at first! Thanawat what is going on! what's wrong with Somsak?

In Thanawat head he thought that Aroon talked to Somsak about what happened this afternoon!, both him and Ray rushed downstairs to talk to Somsak!

Thanawat:  what happened!

Somsak with a tear dropped from his eyes and his face looking down! He looked at Thanawat with an angry eyes and said: 

"Your expensive clothes, expensive car and classy apartment will not give you the right to manipulate my life and happiness! Do you understand! I lived without your expensive Stuff for a 20 plus years and I was just fine! But you know what! All this money that I got now will not bring my beloved mother to life! And it will never let my lover get back to me! Are you happy now!...