Part 20(Destiny)

Scene 39

Somsak was still in the villa of the famous businessman "Thanawat", he started eating some food that the guards gave him because he couldn't handle his hunger anymore. after Thanawat took a look at Somsak file and his eyes saw Somsak mothers name, there was a shock expression on his face!

Thanawat tried to control himself and asked: so, your were named after your mother's last name right?

Somsak: why do you ask?

Thanawat: its just that you both have the same last name that's why I was curious!

Somsak: yes! that's true. my mom registered me on her last name! can you not bring my mom in our conversation any more!

Thanawat: ok.. ok. don't be angry.

Somsak: after I finish the meal I have to call my boss otherwise he will be in doubt! I was supposed to be back since yesterday! they lost connection with me!

Thanawat: you will call them and tell them you are returning today! if they asked you what happened tell them that other thieves were watching the house and they noticed you and you had a fight with them!! how this sound?

"why don't I say that your guards are the one who hit me? it will be more believable!" Somsak said.

Thanawat: ok! you know your gang better than me! the most important thing is that you keep investigating until you discover who are the people who hired your gang to threaten me! I will give you a new phone to contact us with it! in order to tell us what is happening! so If you are in trouble we can help you!

Somsak nodded!

when Somsak was done with his meal, he prepared himself for the ride and before getting in his car he looked at Thanawat and said: don't forget what you promised! otherwise I will let them know everything!

Thanawat: I promise!

when Thanawat returned to his office room, he grabbed Somsak file again and kept reading it for many times! he picked the phone and called one of his friends: hello friend! thank you for the information you send me about this young man. I have another favor to ask!

"I want you to investigate his personal life!"

the other person on the line asked: is there something specific you wanna know about?

Thanawat: umm.. this kid last name was registered after his mom last name! so I need more information on his mom like her family members names and current address. I think I know his father! (With a hesitant voice) I... I think he was a friend of mine that's all!

in the mean while, Somsak was on his way to his house, when he reached there he took a shower and treated his wounds, then he went directly to see the gang!

Tom: so they hit you?

Somsak: yes they did! there guards where so many! and all I did that I crossed the fence!

Gang boss: what did they ask you?

Somsak: I told them that I'm a thieve that's all!

the guards tolled me that since I didn't get inside they will not call the police! but next time they will tell the police since they have my name and photo even if it wasn't me!

everyone was talking about what happened! Tom said: why did you tell them you are a thieve?

Somsak: they discovered everything about me in a couple of hours! it was better not to lie but not to tell them about the gang!