Part 13 (happiness moments)

Scene 25

Aroon heart refused to sleep while his lover is so close to him...

{I waited until you are sleeping deeply..

So I can open my eyes and stare at your handsome face.. sneakily..

I didn't know the reason why you decided to stay by my side tonight?...

 because I'm sick?! maybe..

I just want to enjoy the moment of your warmth beside me..

I wanna breath your smell all over me..

your heart beats were driving me crazy..

my eyes didn't blink the whole night... just looking at your face made me feel so happy

I didnt want the night to end.. can't you stay for the whole eternity?? }

finally Aroon eyes surrendered to sleep because he was so tired.

Somsak opened his eyes, looking at the person that was clingy to his chest the whole night. Aroon was still sleeping, Somsak smiled softly.

"Why I'm so comfortable keeping a boy sleeping right next to me the whole night! usually I don't let any of my friends sleep this close!" Somsak was thinking to himself. he looked at Aroon sick face with loving eyes. his heart beats started racing all of sudden! he held his breath for a minute! " what is this feeling of warmth! why do I want to hold him so tightly? Aroon face is so cute! its like I'm seeing it for the first time! his lips are so full and beautiful, why do I feel the urge of pressing a kiss on his lips in this moment? I'm so tempted! I also want to protect him from everything! I wanna keep him in my arms for ever! is that even normal! "

Somsak thoughts were interrupted by a loud nocking on the door! he rushed to open before that noise wakes Aroon up!

Somsak: who is it?

Tom loudly: open the door!

Somsak: come in, why are you so loud!

Are you kidding me! where is Aroon, how is he? why nobody told me? Tom said with a panicking tone!

"you weren't there when everything happened! and after that I was busy taking care of Aroon!" Somsak said and pointed to the bed where Aroon was sleeping!

Tom went to see Aroon, he kept standing near the bed looking at Aroon with sad eyes! "Its my fault I didn't stay with him!"

Somsak: don't blame yourself! we all didn't know something like this might happen.

Tom: how is he?

Somsak: he is better, he was treated at the hospital and with some rest he will be ok.

Tom: oh! look at your leg! you were injured too?

Somsak: its just a surface wound don't worry! lets keep him sleeping and have some tea at the balcony.

Tom nodded, both headed to the balcony. 

 who do you think did it? Tom asked!

Somsak: its very obvious! its our competitors!

Tom: what should we do then! we cant live with this threat!

Somsak: I don't know yet! I have to talk to the big boss to see what we gonna do about them, also I don't even know if the house we used to gather in is usable or not! part of it was damaged so badly because of the fire!