Part 28 (Intimacy)

Scene 58

Somsak gets outside his father house running! 

Thanawat followed him quickly yelling: where are you going? 

I'm bringing my lover back home! Don't stop me! I'm not going to listen to anything you say!

Thanawat: I don't want to say anything! I'm just begging you to let my driver take you! 

Somsak agreed! He just wanted to see Aroon face! That all he cared about!

When he got in the car, Thanawat said: I'm sorry, please don't be sad!

Somsak stayed silent and car started moving away, they were heading to Aroon's friend (Mike) city! They drove all night and took them longer time to get there because the roads are more confusing at night!

The whole trip, Somsak was looking from the window of the car lost minded. He was thinking about all what happened in his life so far. he was getting a flash back from the night when he first met Aroon! He truly changed his life! "From the first look in his honest eyes In the first day that I met him, he was crying and telling me and the gang that the little money they had in the house is needed for his grandmother stay at the hospital, telling us robbers about his grandmother health condition! He trusted our human side! That moment I knew this person is different! This person is telling the truth! And he was the reason I felt the need to change myself to a better person! He is the one that made me feel my life have a value and it's worth to be lived!".

Mr.Somsak, I think we arrived at the farm! I have to stop here! I will wait for you! The driver commented all of sudden! interrupting Somsak flow of thoughts.

Somsak nodded.

Somsak made sure to call Mike and take the address from him and begged him not to tell Aroon he is coming at night! As he promised Aroon that he will travel there at the morning.. but he couldn't be patient.

Scene 59

Somsak arrived to Mike farm close to sunrise time. when he reached the house he nocked at the door, it seemed that Mike have slept and stopped checking his phone. The mom was surprised that someone visiting them this early!

Who is it? Mike mom asked!

Mam! I'm Somsak, Mikes friend! I'm sorry to scare you but I came all the way from Bangkok and just arrived.

Oh hello, please come in, that's okay it's just that most of the time Mike always tell us in advance if any of his friends are coming. 

Yes Mam,, it's my fault! I had to see Aroon my other friend that is staying here at your house.  I did tell Mike but apparently he fell asleep and forgot about me . 

Both of them laughed.

Please go ahead and feel free to wake him up his room is in the second floor. Mike mom said.

Somsak followed Mike mom upstairs until she pointed to Mike room! He knocked on the door but nobody answered!

He entered the room to see Aroon sleeping on the bed and Mike was sleeping on the floor on a extra mattress! Mike started waking up to see Somsak standing in his room lookin at Aroon sleeping face! 

"Hey! You really drove at night! What a crazy lover you are! Here I will leave you with him. Don't make him scream and scare my mom!" Mike whispered. 

Somsak smiled at Mike and said: thank you!