Part 30 (Not the End, it's the beginning)

Scene 64

That last year wasn't easy for Aroon and Somsak. They suffered a lot and they learned enough to make them stronger in this life. The best thing they got from that year.. was each other. They found each other and loved each other in that year, it will forever be memorable. Somsak now is well adjusted in his father company and knows everything about his work, besides that he is about to start the second term of his college now. Aroon passed the first year at college  successfully. Thanawat family loves Aroon as much they love Somsak and maybe more! Ray invite Aroon to spend a full day with her and the children a couple times a week since he was having his summer break, while Somsak and Thanawat worked every day. To the extent that Somsak was jealous. Before they start the college semester for this year, Aroon and Somsak decided to go on a trip to the area next to Phuket ( where the gang where located). Somsak decided to tell his friends to come over and meet him without telling anybody because he miss them so much.

Gun: I though you forgot about us, I missed you man.

Tom: six months without seeing you, you are really cruel!

Somsak: hey, I came to see you now! It's because I miss you and always wanted to check on you two but I was going through a lot of stuff lately.

Gun: as long as you remembered us at the end then it's fine! How is it going in your life?

I found my real father! Somsak said.

Tom: what!

Gun: wow, how that happened?

Somsak: He just happened to be one of the people that the gang dealt with and I was surprised that I found him. It's a long story!

Gun: are you happy? as long as you are happy then I don't need to know the details!

Thanks man, I really miss your wise words that always calm me down! Somsak said to Gun while tapping on his shoulder.

Well! It wasn't always happy! his father didn't want to accept us at the beginning! Aroon said.

Somsak: I was in trouble because of that but now is different! My father realized that I will never want to leave Aroon and he have to respect my life choices.

Tom: whenever he give you trouble you know I'm always here for you! Tom patted on Aroon hair teasing Somsak.

Somsak pushed Tom hands off Aron saying: hey! I'm here you know!

Tom laughing: you never change.. so impulsive and believe anything!

Somsak: let's talk seriously! I want you guys to know that if you ever decided to leave this gang I will help you! I will not let my father or the gang leader know! But you have to think about your lives, you are adults now and being thieves is not gonna get you anywhere! I will just hear that one of you got killed! That's it!

Gun: you got your father supporting you, for us we are alone!

That's not true! When I decided to leave the gang and change my life, I didn't know at then where my father is! But I took the decision because of Aroon! I wanted to be a better person.

Tom: yes! I wanna be a better person too, I can study computer engineering at the college and I will get a job too!

Somsak: then what are you waiting for?

I'm afraid that the gang leader will not approve it! But I promise I will give it try!I will start by registering for college,please keep encouraging me! Tom said.