Part 5

New Start

Scene 10

In the time that Aroon and Somsak where quarreling with his uncle, Somsak girlfriend (Fern) was calling him on his cell phone many times but he never responded! she  was worried about him since he didn't come back with his friends at the night they tried to rob Aroon house! She asked all his friends but nobody seemed to know anything about what happened to him.

Fern is a part of the gang and joined it a couple years ago in the same timing as Somsak, and that's when she met him and became close friends and later in a relationship!
This was the first time that Somsak didn't let Fern know where he is! Usually Fern is the first person Somsak calls to give her updates! that's why she felt so worried that he never contacted her.

Aroon and Somsak reached Somsak room, Somsak opened the door and entered the room but Aroon kept standing on the door step!

Somsak: why are you standing there! come in!

Aroon: are you sure you are doing the right thing! I don't want you to regret later!

Somsak: kid, you and your uncle pissed me off so much today! get in and close the door!

Aroon smiled lightly, Somsak felt relieved that he could make Aroon smile after all what he went through today, he continued with a soft tone: You should get used to my short temper, I'm not patient and cant stand people who keep complaining, understood?

Aroon: I'm just living in your room for a while! its not like I'm you girlfriend who just moved in with you!
both laughed so hard.

Somsak remembered his girlfriend!: oh I totally forget!

Somsak called his girlfriend: hey baby how are you?

Fern: Stupid! you just remembered me! I was so worried about you!

Somsak: let me explain!

Fern: I'm coming to your room!

Somsak: hey wait! oh she hang up in my face!

Aroon smiling: your girlfriend?

Somsak nodded, then he took his shirt off and went to take a shower.

Aroon started scanning the room while he is sitting on the bed, he noticed how messy the room was, all of a sudden there was someone nocking on the door in a harsh way! Aroon felt nervous he didn't know if he should hide or open the door or just ignore it! then he heard Somsak yelling: open the door for this crazy girl!

Aroon opened the door, Fern with surprise: who are you? where is Somsak?

Aroon standing still without saying anything! Fern: are you deaf?

Somsak getting out with a towel rapped on his waist, with his wet muscled chest and arms exposed!

Somsak: stop yelling you made the kid terrified!

Fern fiercely started hitting Somsak chest with angry voice: why you always made me worry!

and who the hell is this boy?